TSC9

(UnEdited)

Needing some damn sleep Lilith ruffled her wet hair, clearing her throat before heading to the bed.

    “You should take a shower, I’m going to bed” Crystal blue orbs followed her movements like a cat to a mouse, making her feel so helpless it was a turn on. Grabbing a pillow her other hand went for the top blanket when he pulled both from her, pressed up against her back Lilith could swear the man was made of fire as his heat poured off tanned skin.

    “Ye sleep in the bed” Pointing over her shoulder to the mattress. Lilith gulped, this was exactly what she was trying to avoid, but fighting his orders almost seemed pointless.

    “I’m not sleeping with you” Stuttering, his nose flared melting her insides.

    “Aye” Nodding, Calem held his pose. Shit he was so damn stunning, the power he much have over woman should be sold at a retail store.

    “I can’t” Trying again only to be a little less convincing.

    “Aye, sleep” Pointing to the bed again. Watching her eyes widen he felt the heavy weight of protection taking over, it frightened him. Only ever being protective with Duvessa this was a new feeling for him, pushing it aside Calem studied her a little closer. Green eyes watched his every move, she’d taken her lip hostage clamping down to a mere inch away from bleeding. Wet hair twisted around her backside, giving off highlights to the dull lighting.

Again she pleaded to sleep on the floor, angry rose a little higher in Calem. He’d not let a woman sleep on the floor like a common dog, she was more then that…at least to him she was.

    “Its fine Calem, I’ve slept on worse” Her fingers reached for the pillow once more, sending Calem into a furry spinning her around so fast she squeaked. Lilith’s back bounced off the mattress hands crossed over her chest, eyes wider looked up at him.

    “Ye will NOT sleep on the floor, ye aren’t a dog.” He growled, hands pressed firmly next to her head. Gulping Lilith could of sworn she’d just had an orgasm from him scolding her, maybe it was the predatory look he had or the way his lip twitched with so much raw power she found herself dazzled by the white of his teeth.

    “Calem…I..don” Again he growled pushing hard on the bed, the lip twitched more violently giving her panties no chance in staying dry. Pressing his outer thighs to her inners Lilith swore she felt something jump, suppressing the moan she so desperately wanted to release Lilith nodded. Satisfied Calem huffed blowing hot breath in her face, feeling sickly aroused when his hands dragged down the length of the bed never touching her Lilith could of screamed.

Listening to the shower run had little to do with calming Lilith’s blood pressure down, she swore the man was going to be the death of her. When the water shut off she felt the need to scold him, reminding him to wash everything, he was after all very large.

We could check, her mind chuckled. Had she been able to hit her conscious she would have, now was not the time for her lust fest to speak its mind.  Perched with knees to throat Lilith watched as the light from the bathroom cast his large shadow into the room, it proved her point that he was huge when little light escaped the bath. Flicking it off Calem stepped out a towel around his waist, he took notice that Lilith’s face flushed quickly. Her eyes focused down at her feet finding them more interesting then him, frowning a bit Calem grabbed his new pair of shorts.

They had stopped off at another store before entering the hotel, needing a change of clothing. Once he was covered Calem tossed the towel to a chair, but Lilith refused to look his way instead she lowered her head more. Shaking the extra water out of his hair Calem was puzzled, she’d not once given him a lustful look, nor had she openly eyed his body. The charm hung off his neck glowing with her so close, tossing the covers from his side of the bed Calem sat down.

He noticed Lilith become stiffer her body turned slightly away from his, how was he suppose to protect her if he was what she feared. Sighing he decided that maybe sleep would calm them both, pushing his legs under the covers his arms bent behind his head. A light was still on giving the room a low yellow color, it brightened Lilith’s almost dry hair creating stunning highlights.

    “Ye mark” Calem started, the silence was killing him.

    “Tis from Duvessa” Finishing the sentence.

    “Oh!” Lilith nodded, not meeting his eyes.

    “She took me power” That had gotten Lilith’s attention, making her body pivot towards hers yet keeping enough space between them.

    “Why?” Leaning her head on her knees. Calem sighed, if Lilith was to help him she’d need to know the story.

    “She said it was to save me, though I did not need saving”

“I don’t follow” Thin brows rose, giving her a very innocent look. Pushing up a little more resting his head on the headboard Calem began to tell her the story of his life, one he did not wish to tell but needed to. Lilith sat silently listening to him spill his heart out, it wasn’t a happy story, if anything is was an even more fucked up Romeo and Juliet. Calem explained the two lay lines that connected his power to the world, it was the reason why things grew. Never being much of a religious person Lilith could see how that would make sense, hell at this point nothing would surprise her.

    “So let me get this straight” Adjusting herself, Lilith scooting a little closer to him. Her folded legs brushed both knees against his side, a stir of emotion wafted through Calem as soft contact with another being touched him.

    “She stole your power because she wanted to protect you, then she followed her around hoping to get it back. But she went off and got knocked up by some douche, to which you watched her die. But before she died she gave you a charm” Pointing to his necklace.

    “Which can find the person in which had her blood line, and can give your power back. Then as an add bonus she put this foolish mark on all her lines bodies?” Twisting her body around to glare at the green circle.

“Aye” Nodding. It would seem Lilith got the idea of it all, which pleased Calem greatly he really didn’t want to have to explain it again.

    “Well that sucks” Her head turned giving her a nice side profile.

    “Aye” Calem replied, he’d learned what the word meant a while ago, along with a few others.

    “So what do you want from me?” there was the question at hand, he was going to tell her she was what he needed. Clearing his throat Calem opened his mouth, but it would seem he was having some trouble relaying the words.

    “Calem?” Blinking a few times, she watched as his mouth stayed open.

    “Calem your freaking me out, are you alright?” Rocking on her legs Calem watched her come closer, so close in fact he could smell the sweet shampoo on her.

    “Aye” Whispering, he tried again clearing his throat.

“Ye have my power” Her eyes grew a little, turning her head like she didn’t understand.

    “Me?” Pointing her finger at herself.

    “Aye, you” it seemed to get hotter in the room, when she moved closer. Those green orbs sparkled, making his lips grow dry. Licking them Calem saw her eyes dart to his lips, suppressing the groan he didn’t dare advance on her.

    “Calem I can’t have your power, I don’t know the first thing about it” Shrugging shoulders, he huffed.

    “Ye has it, the stone says so.” Picking up the clear stone.

    “So” Shrugging again, Lilith wasn’t sure what to say. This was a little hard to believe, how was it she had his power when she couldn’t even get away from Daryl without his help. Heck if she had known she had power Lilith would of burned his sorry ass alive a long time ago, so this whole conversation was pointless.