TSC7

(Unedited)

“Do ye have a mechanical beast?” He asked tossing her a look over his shoulder.

    “You mean a car?” Twisting her brow.

    “Aye” Nodding. Lilith shook her head no, earning her a scowl of a look.

    “But he does” Pointing to Daryl. The man turned flowing the path of her slender finger, the man under the door was still out. Walking to him Calem picked the door up, allowing Lilith to trifle through his pockets.

    “Got em” She hummed, dangling the keys to him. Nodding he dropped the door on Daryl, it made the him grunt sending Lilith scurrying behind Calem. Taking a look over his shoulder at her, he smirked, the little ones attitude towards him had suddenly befallen his favor. Looking up at the man Lilith saw his lips form a slow smile, frowning she huffed blowing a piece of hair out of her face.

    “What?” Hugging her hips with her hands. He didn’t respond just headed out of her apartment, leaving her to grab her bag running after him. Clicking the unlock button the lights to the silver Saturn caused him to jump, chuckling he rounded her sticking his hand out.

“Do you even know how to drive?” Refusing to hand the keys over to the man who didn’t even speak normal English to her, Calem frowned grabbing the keys away from her.

    “Ye, don’t even know where to go” Pursing his lips together, motioning for her to get into the car. Lilith rolled her eyes fixing the strap of her bag before moving to the passenger side of the car, pulling the door open before slipping inside. Calem smirked that had been easier then he thought, now if he could just figure out how to start the car.

Lilith watched the hulk of a man climb into the small car, she nearly died of laughter when he looked like a small clown shoved into one of those tiny cars at the fair. His knees hit the steering wheel, causing them to come close enough to his chin. Biting her tongue she watched him squirm around a bit, before she just couldn’t take it anymore.

    “You know, I could drive while you tell me where to go?” Offering a little helped, she didn’t believe for a second he even knew how to start the car. Calem turned to her, pondering her offer. It might be best, he’d never actually driving one of these beasts before. It hadn’t seemed necessary, once in a while he’d take a bus, or a train but that was it.

    “Ye will listen?” Feeling a little uneasy about giving her full control, frowning at him she pushed her back closer to the floor.

    “Yes, I will listen. Though I figure your just going to take me back to that other place” Calem shook his head, making her brows rise.   

    “Where are we going then?”

    “Ye have to listen to me” Calem insisted, he wouldn’t take her doing something stupid again. Grumbling under her breath, Lilith huffed out.

“Fine, ye will listen” Throwing her hands into the air.

    “No, ye will listen to Aye” Calem reinforced. Rubbing her face she clicked her tongue over teeth, eyes closed with a slight head shake.

    “That’s what I said” Pushing the door open, Calem quickly got out as well thinking she was going to flee on him again. But when she rounded the front of the beast sticking out her hand, he swallowed hard. Handing her the keys she brushed past him, making his way to her side he got into the seat. It was less cramped and easier on his legs, watching her close the door she moved the seat while fixing random things. The movements she made were methodical and captured his attention, when the beast roared to life he watched as she turned to him.