six

~ N O W ~

"And then what?!" Sarah exclaims, smacking my shoulder in exasperation after I trailed off at that, too embarrassed to say more.

"And then we did stuff..." I mumble, cheeks heating at the scrutinizing look she was giving me before I look away and meet familiar honey coloured eyes from across the room, his eyebrow raise in question but I smile and shake my head. He grins and motions toward the three or so people left in line in front of him, an exaggerated bored look covering his face before he threw his head back and pretended to die, collapsing half way to the ground before standing up again and causing me to giggle a little until Sarah once again smacks my shoulder and drags my gaze back to her.

"And?" she pushes, eyes wide and a look of frustration on her face.

"And we did stuff," I reiterate trying to hide a smile.

"But not it, right?"

"Right. Not that. And I wouldn't let him touch me in that way even though he wanted to-"

"And then?"

"And it wouldn't have gone anywhere anyway because you came knocking on the door screaming for me to get out!"

Sarah blanks, her face falling and her lips falling into a pout as she tried to remember the party which happened almost half a year ago. "Holy shit," she whispers horrified, "I did too. I ruined your chances of getting laid," she says quietly, leaning forward as if it was the most terrible thing she'd ever done. "I am so sorry."

I roll my eyes at her antics but couldn't help the way a smile toys with my lips, "You didn't because I wasn't going to go all the way, anyway," I laugh.

She pouts.

"Hey babe," a voice says from out of nowhere as someone suddenly plants a kiss on my cheek, the sudden whiff of his boyish smell and cologne letting me know it was no other than the boy Sarah and I have been talking about for the past fifteen minutes now.

"Hey," I smile wider, turning my head just in time to meet his lips with mine which earned an audible 'aawwww' from Sarah.

"That line took so freaking long," he groans, still standing up with one arm leaning against the booth behind me and the other shoved into his jeans pocket.

"So where's our coffee?" I frown noticing that he came empty handed.

He sighs dramatically, "they're still making it," he says glancing at an amused Sarah before holding my gaze again, "and they're probably going to take another twenty or so minutes."

"Well, that's a shame," Sarah threw in innocently leaning her chin into her palm which was propped up by the table, her eyes watching his every movement before they finally met mine.

I shot her a sarcastic look and put a hand against his waist feeling both his jeans and hip bone under my palm, my head turning up to look at him momentarily, "that's okay. Sarah and I are talking about stuff anyway."

His eyebrow raises, "Stuff about me?" he asks smirking my favourite smirk that made me roll my eyes with a smile.

"Sure - whatever," I grin shoving him away faintly by his waist just as Sarah says 'yeah, we are' which of course caused his smirk to widen in smugness and a chuckle to fall out of his lips.

"Alright, then; well in that case I'll leave you ladies alone," he winks, ruffling my hair lightly in a way he knew that I hated before all but skipping off before I could inflict any damage.

"Asshole," I mutter under my breath as I did my best to fix my now-ruined-hair.

"You really do like him, don't you?" Sarah grins from across of me.

"Maybe," I grin back before starting onto the next story before she could become all girl-like-giddy-weirdo on me.