Not Everyone Is On The Same Side

YOUR POV

Waking up from my slumber, I saw two feet with dirty, high, brown boots...Peter.

I slowly sat up as I rubbed my eyes, I then noticed there was a blanket covering me.

"If you're trying to earn an apology," I began still rubbing my eyes. "I'm not going to forgive you, Peter."

"Peter, huh?" I was startled by the female voice. Piper, duh.

"What do you want Piper?" I asked. "Need you blanket back?"

I tossed the blanket at her as she threw me a glare.

"Unfortunately for you, I don't need my blanket. And it's not mine anyway," Piper said, remaining absolutely calm. "I came here to tell you that you have a way off this island."

My eyes widened at her words.

"Like you'll be giving it to me." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I will." She snarled.

"Don't you work for your brother?" I snapped. "Or you got fired in the only job you were ever good at."

Piper's expression grew serious and glared at me, I could've died seventy times.

"I don't work for my brother. I only do work to satisfy myself." She said. "Besides, can't I be on a different side other than my brother?"

"Oh, tell me about it." I say sarcastically as I fixed my hair with magic.

"It's none of your business," Piper said, obviously not acknowledging my sarcasm. "Just let me know if you want to get off this island, because I'm free to give you an all access pass."

I fixed myself and stood up, one strap of my backpack over my shoulder.

"What's in it for you?" I crossed my arms and just stared at her.

Piper and Peter looked exactly alike if Peter's hair grew or if Piper snipped off her hair a few inches.

That same smug look, those emerald green eyes, those small plump lips...

"Oh, don't worry, the price is totally simple," Piper smiled. "as long as you're willing to do it."

Piper's eyes bore into mine as I thought hard about her deal.

"Deal?" Piper coaxed. "I swear that this will be the only deal in which the price is going to be easy to pay."

She held out her hand to me.

"All magic does come with a price."

"Deal." I gave in a shook her hand. "Okay what do you need me to do?"

"Simple. Just..." Piper began to rant on and on about what she needed me to do.

It was pretty simple actually.

She just needed me to toss an enchanted shell into the Neverland sea, and to bury a cardboard box beneath the sand of the shores.

But the shell must be tossed a day before the box is to be buried.

Piper told me not to interfere with any of the two items.

"Because you've been good, I may not give you a cookie for...reasons," Piper smirked. "But I could give you an additional item that could be far greater."

Suddenly, the cuff Peter had previously placed on my hand appeared on Piper's hand.

She cast an enchantment on it and the cuff glowed yellow.

Piper handed it back to me.

"This cuff is precious. Way more precious than it's previous form." Piper explained. "It could even trap Pan himself."

"Why do you hate your brother so much?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. Now off you go." Piper ordered.

And with a flick of her wrist, I was back at Pan's camp.

Oh, almost forgot this...

I heard Piper mutter in my head and the blanket fell on my head.

Yep, needed that.

"About time you came back, love." A familiar British accent called. This time I'm sure it was Peter.

He was at the other side of the camo and his back was turned to me.

He turned around and made his way past the Lost Boys and towards me.

"Love, I'm sorry." He apologized.

I was looking at my feet and looked at him through my lashes.

Which might be looked intimidating from his view, but I didn't care. And that's what I said.

"I don't care." I said.

"Love, I-" Peter began.

"I said, I don't care!" I accidentally-on-purpose shouted at him.

All the Lost Boys looked at our direction and everything was so quiet you could hear the fire crackle.

Peter must've been embarrassed because he grabbed my hand rather tightly and we reappeared near the cages of the camp.

"What else does it take for me to do?" Peter shouted. "I said sorry, and Peter Pan never says sorry to anyone."

"First of all, stop talking in third person," I snapped angrily. "And second of all, get over yourself, you're not the only one experiencing pain here!"

Peter's eyes flared with anger and his cheeks were red.

Looks like I just started a war.

Although I don't think so, Peter was probably just embarrassed...

But then again, you can never really know with Peter, that unpredictable bastard.

Chapter One, my pretty little Oncers! I hope you guys enjoyed it, and just as promised I published on the sixth of October.

Thank you all for your support!

Keep reading and don't stop believing!

-PiperRunner