Woke

"Wake up." Minhyuk laid on me.

I let out a deep sigh. "You're lucky you're cute."

"Go shower and I'll make us breakfast." He pulled me out of bed.

I nodded and laid back down.

"Fine, I guess I'll just eat all the bacon I'm going to make." He started down the stairs.

"Alright, Alright. I'm getting up." I stood up and grabbed my phone off the night stand. I connected to the speaker and started playing Let Me See by Usher.

We went down the little stairs and I went into the bathroom and went to close the door.

"I'm sorry about last night." Minhyuk called to me.

I looked out the door. "What?"

"I'm sorry that I wouldn't do anything with you last night. I just didn't feel comfortable with you being drunk and all, I know you were really annoyed." He leaned against the wall and stared at me.

I smiled awkwardly. "It's ok, it was a good thing. Thanks for stopping me."

"No problem, go shower now ok." He tilted his head a bit, moving his shirt a bit to show a very dark hickey on his right collarbone. "You might want to cover those up too."

I nodded and stepped back, closing the door. I cover mouth and press my head against the door. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. There were a few light hickeys on the right side of my neck. "What the fuck are you doing Jess?" I mumbled to myself before getting undressed and getting in the shower.

"You've been saying all night long how you couldn't wait to get me all alone, talking bout you gonna do to me..."

I heard Minhyuk singing over the sound of the shower. I smiled and washed my hair. "I'm happy?"