Different

"Don't eat all the meat you jerk." Minhyuk flicked Moonbin's chopsticks with his own, making a metallic sound.

Bin laughed and took another piece of meat off the grill.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Do you always talk so casually to each other?" I questioned.

MJ smiled. "Yeah, when it's just us we talk normally plus Bin and Minhyuk have been friends since grade school."

"Grade school? Wow." I took a drink of my soda. "NCT kind of had groups inside its self. WinWin, Renjun, Chenle, Kun. The Chinese line chats amongst themselves a lot. Johnny, Mark, Ten, and I would hangout a lot because we all speak English, Jaehyun would join us sometimes. When Lucas joined SM he didn't really talk to anyone, his Korean was horrible but as he learned he talked to me and Mark in broken English and Korean. Of course all the younger ones are close, we grew up together. We shared rooms, meals, bathrooms, clothes. I hope Dream doesn't drift apart or burn the house d..."

I noticed all the boys had stopped eating and were just listening. "Sorry, I spent almost 4 years with most of those boys. It's a little weird without them."

Minhyuk put his arm over me. "It's ok, we get it. We were supposed to debut with 7 members but he didn't make the cut. We were forced to leave him behind, it hurt but we're all ok now."

I nodded and ate a piece of meat. "Sounds like my Hansol, he's part of UNB now and their song Feeling is a bop."

"UNB is like Wanna One right?" Jinwoo asked.

"Yeah but they debuted a girl group too. I think it's called UNI.T, Hansol was telling me about them." I smiled.

"Seongwoo is supposed to be coming by Fantagio tomorrow with Daniel." Jinwoo spoke. "You should come with us so that we can introduce you to Weki Meki."

"Sure."