Realize

"Son of a bitch!" I threw my table over.

Jaemin opened my door. "Jessi, are you ok?"

"No! My ankle is twisted and if I dance while I'm injured it could lead to permanent damage. SM is going to fuck me over just like they did Tao." I slammed my face into my Pushin stuffed animals.

Jaemin sighed. "Guys."

The rest of Dream, minus Mark gathered around. They whispered back and forth for about a minute before Jeno came in and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, causing my 'hair' to go all over. Chenle grabbed my phone and used his thumbprint to open it.

"Let's go." Jeno carried me out the front door, the boys followed down the street to the bus stop. Jeno sat me down on the ground as the bus pulled up.

"Where the hell are you guys taking me?" I asked.

Chenle looked up from my phone. "You'll know when we get there."

We all got on to the bus slightly crowded bus. Renjun opened his bag and handed everyone sick masks and Jisung a hat. We stood quietly until the next stop when most of the passengers got off. We sat down and stared out the window at the street lights, the sun had gone down enough for the street lights to be on.

"What are you thinking about?" Jaemin grabbed my hand.

I took a deep breath. "How much I'll miss this."

"Jessi, you aren't going anywhere. We won't let you." Jaemin grabbed my hand.

I smiled.

I wish that was true, I wish I had a choice to stay. After tonight, I doubt that I'll be able to even see them.