Bowl

Our group walked into the bowling alley and up to the front desk.

"2, 4 on each." Jeno handed the girl behind the counter his credit card.

"There's only seven of u..."

I was cut off by someone picking me up. "Jessi-ah."

"Minhyuk-ah." I smiled, recognizing the voice.

"Minhyuk?" Jisung questioned.

I pulled out of his grip and hugged him. "Rocky is his stage name guys, his birth name is Minhyuk."

"Ooh." Jisung and Chenle said in unison.

I stepped away from him a bit.

He kissed me on the cheek. "Chenle told me what's going on. He asked if I could meet you here so I hitched a ride with Seongwoo Hyung."

"Let's go play." Haechan grabbed Renjun.

Everyone got their shoes and walked over to the alleys we had. We changed into our bowling shoes and started. Renjun had a camera set up to record us. We were split into 2 teams, Team No-Jam which was Minhyuk, Renjun, Jeno, and I. Team Daebak was Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung. We bet on the food bill, whoever lost and had the lowest score of the losing team paid for all of the food we bought.

The night went wonderful, Minhyuk had the most points in the whole game. His points being the only reason No-Jam was keeping up with Daebak, we were 9 points behind. I was off my game, Jeno was doing decent, and Renjun kept putting the ball into the gutter due to Jaemin distracting him. The last turn was mine and I needed a strike to beat them.

"Loser oetori sen cheokhaneun geopjaengi." Jaemin teased us.

I rolled my eyes and sent the ball down. All the pins were knocked over, ending the game. I jumped up. "Strike!"

Boss by NCT U started playing.

Jisung started doing the dance. Chenle and Haechan joined in. I smiled and started dancing with them, ignoring the pain in my ankle. Everyone danced, including Minhyuk. Everyone was singing along. People stared at us in awe and disbelief.

It got to my part and I started yelling my rap. "Naega neol ikkeuneun daero umjigyeo
deo nopi neoye soneul ppeodeo
nan tto dareun neowa nareul mukkji!"

Renjun tripped and fell on his ass. Jeno helped him up and we started to get ready to leave.