Dead

I stepped into Taeyong's room. "You wanted to see me?"

Taeyong tackled me to the floor and originally I was terrified that he might kill me but then I realized he was crying. "I'm so sorry."

"Uhh, it's ok Taeyong. I totally deserved to be yelled at like that." I tried to push him off.

"Hansol leaving wasn't your fault and I don't know what I'd do if you left. You're the only one that can keep the younger ones in line and if you leave Johnny would leave and then..." Taeyong sounded like he was going to hyperventilate and die.

"Tae, you didn't really think that you'd get away from me that easily did you? I could die and come back to haunt your asses." I smiled at him.

He nodded and clung to me. "Can we please just make one agreement?"

"Of course."

"No dating inside the group."

I took a deep breath. "Deal but you may want to inform our gay trio in Dream and TaeYuWin. On second thought, just tell the whole group."

Timeskip

Supernatural spoilers for season 13

I laid on my bed next to Mark, we were watch Supernatural and in season 13 somewhere.

"Wait a second so Jack is a Ne..." Mark was very lost.

"Jack is a Nephilim, he's the son of Lucifer." I explained.

"And the brothers are trying to do what exactly?" He questioned.

"Save the world, Dean wanted Jack dead but Sam and Castiel were trying to make sure Jack is good."

"This show is wei..."

There was a knock on the door. It was 11pm so assumed it was Doyoung and he forgot his key.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Lucas was standing there with food and what looked like alcohol.

"I have crepes, sausage, vodka, and juice." Lucas smiled.

I took the juice from Lucas. "I got juice and they know I do."

"Come through with posse getting nasty." Mark spoke.

Lucas sat down on Doyoung's bed as I closed the door.