Chapter 2

It was finally time for camp and I realised that Niall was going too. I checked the cabins list and my dream had come true he was in my cabin and so was Maddy. The bad news was Rhianna and her silly friend Cathy was also in my cabin.RRRRRRRR I couldn't stand having her in my cabin she'll just ruin everything.

I grabbed my luggage and headed to the bus I sat next to Maddy.'Hey I forgot to grab something wait here' She ran of leaving nothing behind. Then I saw Niall walk in he flipped his hair and I couldn't stop looking he was heading right for me and sat next to me. He actually sat next to me EEEEEEEEEE! (There were three seats one beside me on the left and right).Maddy came and sat and we set off to camp.

at the corners I pretended that I fell by accident but I did it on purpose so I can fall on him. Soon we arrived to the camp site and Rhianna pushed me out of the way and started talking to Niall. I thought it was pretty rude but a posh, dumb girl like her would never understand she's always focusing on a boy then, whatever anyone else says.

'Hey I haven't talked to you before I'm Niall' He said it the most beautiful voice EVER!

'Um ah I'm Ha Ha Hayley you look so familiar have we met? Who are you?' I said in the sweetest voice I had.

'You know me just wait and see' after that sweet talk he ran off, Grabbed his luggage and set off to his cabin and I knew that Rhianna was going to ruin my chance at Niall. Wait and see? Ok lets wait and see then.

Dear, Diary

It's the first day of camp and I am so happy, Niall's cabin and activity group.The only down side is that Rhianna Is in my cabin too!