Chapter 28

Niall's P.O.V.

I was on my way to the car, I could feel the tension that decided to tag along. I had to find her or she'd be killed. I couldn't let her die not now. I didn't know why but I felt as if all of this was my fault. But it was basically Louis' fault. I heard a couple of footsteps creeping towards me, I turned those Louis following me.

"Louis?" I asked confused.

"Since this is all my fault, I was wondering.."

"Get in" I interrupted.

Louis jumped into the passenger seat griping the letter in his hand. His eyes were filled with tears and his heart was filled with guilt. He sighed. I patted him on the back. I started to type the address into my iPhone (Technology these days) and it immediately popped up with the fastest route. I started the engine and zoomed off.

...

When we got there we saw a nicely polished house which looked amazing on the outside. Louis was banged his head in the door before he entered the house. I could feel the cold air which circulated around me and Louis as if the house knew we weren't welcomed here. My heart started to race at the silent atmosphere. I didn't know I'd this was a trap or if no one was home.

I looked on the floor and I saw a necklace which had a half a heart pendant on it,I smiled knowing it was Hayley's. I passed it to Louis and his frown broke into a smile. We slowly took each step hoping we didn't make a sound. I held the necklace tightly in my hand.

I heard whispering as I got closer to the basement. We crept down the dark, wooden steps which led to and even darker room. The whisper soon became a chatter. I could here it getting louder for each step I took.

"Leave Niall, Why are you doing this?!" A panicked squeal came from the corner which was lit with a few candles and a lamp. I looked over and saw Hayley lying down, sick and cold. I couldn't stand it. I couldn't stand seeing her like this. I could feel Louis holding me back.

"Niall, you can't got there, my dad, he's still there" I stopped fighting Louis and slowed down. I was getting more and more worried as she got more and more drowsy.

I could still here them talking.

"I cant let you have who you want, if I never got to have who I wanted!" He screamed, and stormed out of the room in my direction.

I grabbed the wall as he passed me in anger. I sighed in relief, one move and he would have found me. I slowly walked up to Hayley.

"Hayley?" I muttered.

"Niall, it's not save please go" she whispered.

"No, you won't be going any where" A voice declared.

I turned around and I froze in fear.