Chapter 7~

His hair fell into my face as he leaned in, inching one bit at a time.

The strands softly brushed my face softly and I shivered.

Suddenly, someone burst through the door.

"Did you like my little note-"He cut off when he saw us. "Um...I'm just gonna go."

Seth had an amused expression plastered on his face but he had completely ruined the moment.

Why am I dissapointed? My heart was beating at an impossible rate.

Connor and I quickly sprung apart and stood up facing him.

"No no! I just fell!" my face was obviously a deep shade of red because Seth winked at me and proceeded to walking out.

"What note?" Connor asked confused. I didn't want to look at him right now, so I just pointed towards the door.

"The note you wrote to Seth? He wrote his reply underneath it."

"That bastard," Connor walked to the door and yanked it to face him. He ripped off the note, read it, smirked then shoved it in the bin. "Anyway...are you going to use the toilet?" he said turning his attention back to me.

"Oh right!" I had totally forgotten I even needed to use the toilet. It was like my bladder was just playing with me because when I sat on the toilet, I couldn't pee.

I came out of the toilet, drying my hands. Connor was in his seat obviously waiting for me. It was actually quite creepy.

I laughed nervously. "You're creeping me out."

Connor raised an eyebrow and chuckled: "Am I now?"

It was like nothing had happened between us at all. Something panged deep inside of me but I completely ignored it.

"Yes you are! Now please stop staring at me like that,"I turned my attention to the door and peeked back at him and of course, he was still staring like a creep. "Stop it!" I laughed.

"And what if I don't?" He had a cute little dimple from smiling on the side of his cheek, just as he did when he was young.

"I'll have to think of a punishment," I said. I couldn't think of anything that could possibly intimidate him.

"I'll take that chance." He leaped towards me and started tickling me. He probably remembered when we were little and he would tickle me when he wanted something from me. We were both rolling around - he was tickling me, while I was trying to get away.

"Fine, fine! Stop-please! Oh my god! Stop!" I was begging for mercy, practically full of tears.

"Sounds like you guys are up to something naughty!" Seth shouted from somewhere outside.

Connor and I both started to laugh. "I'll stop if you give me a voucher." He was grinning like an idiot.

"A voucher for what?" I asked suspiciously, eyeing him.

"We'll have to make a voucher for myself and it will mean that when I want something from you that I can't possibly get for free, I can use this to get it. How about it?"

I thought about that for a moment but couldn't think what possible harm could come out of that.

"Alright," I replied, still suspicious.

"Good! Let's make it now," he sounded really enthusiastic which was a really really cute look on him. He looked like a puppy.

I laughed at his enthusiasm. "Okay, we can make it now," I said patting him on the head.