Chapter 12~

A/N: So guys, i had to actually re-write this chapter because it deleted for some reason. I wrote it on my ipod and for some reason it just dissapeared! I was so frustrated because i haven't updated in so long and i feel so bad :( so please forgive me! It wasn't entirely my fault! Also, I don't have my laptop so I'm going to write it on my ipod so sorry if there are a loaaad of mistakes! It is a little short but I've already started the next chapter!! Yay!

~~~Chapter 12~~~

(Re-cap): I wish I could just re-live again and again. But, I couldn't, so I just enjoyed the moment and had crazy fun.

*

Around an hour later, we left the pond, dripping wet with water. We were laughing and joking around while people gave us weird stares.

For a single moment, my heart stopped when Connor brushed a strand of hair out of my face. He's facial expression was as if he wasn't even thinking. His face became normal and he pulled away and started walking again.

I brushed away the butterflies that were in my stomach. Ridiculous, wasn't it?

We arrived home and he told me to take a shower. He said he'd quickly run home to take his shower.

I did as instructed and afterwards, i couldn't be stuffed blow-drying my hair so i just walked into the living room attempting to dry it with my towel.

I saw Connor standing there, inspecting me.

I jumped in surprise. I didn't think he'd be back yet!

"Holy shit you scared me," I said.

"You took a long shower there," he replied laughing.

Well for all I knew, he could use his super speed to shower.

I wasn't going to ask him if he showered im super speed; that would just make me sound like a perverted person.

I was kind of perverted in some sort. I kept imagining Connor topless and he looked eatable. Delicous.

I was wishing that he would just randomly take his top off.

Oh yeah, I wish.

***Connor's POV***

She walked into the room and yelped in surprise. I silently laughed at her.

She was so cute.

"Holy shit you scared me," she told me, continuing to dry her hair with the towel.

She was wearing a long t-shirt with pyjama shorts. Even then, she looked stunning; wearing the most casual thing. Just the sight of her like that blew me away and made me breathless.

"You took a long shower there," I smiled at her. Her eyes were shining. She had amazing golden eyes. Not to mention an absoltulely damn hot body.

I inspected her face; she looked like she were thinking something to herself. She started to scowl aswell.

There were still a few hours until we were going to have dinner.

"Want to go out for dinner?" I asked her, thinking of a place I knew very well.

"Sure. Sounds good enough," she smiled at me. Her one smile made me happier in an instant. She looked so pretty when she smiled and I just wanted her to keep smiling.

"What should we do till then? I mean we have a few hours left," she shrugged.

"I don't know," I answered after thinking. "Got any movies you want to watch that's in cinema at the moment?"