Chapter 5~

Getting these chapters on as fast as I can! ;D

Read, comment, vote and enjoy! ^^

Point out any mistakes!~

~~~Chapter 5~~~

“You’ve got to be kidding.” I said, exasperated. “You left my life twelve years ago; you left me without one word. Then you come rocking back into my life and ask me for a place to stay?! This is fucking unbelievable. YOU are fucking unbelievable.”

“I’m not asking for a place to stay.” Connor replied nonchalantly.

“Then what the hell are you doing right now?!”

“I’m telling you that I’m staying here,” he smirked. “I am, whether you like it or not.”

Oh god damn, how could I even resist that smirk?

Yeah, he was pretty hot. Understatement of the year! He was freaking I’m-gonna-take-you-on-the-floor-right-here-right-now hot.

He had nice dark hair, almost black; only, you could see a tint of brown, a few shades darker than my own. His eyes were nonetheless completely amazing; his body was not too muscularly but just right.   

I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks and quickly looked away

“And plus, I had a reason to leave. I’m only with you now- breaking my parent’s rules by the way- because I want to explain to you, so you won’t have this on the back of your mind. So, you’ll forgive me...For cancelling our date, when we said that we’d meet the day after.” He added, looking through his fringe with amused, laughing eyes..    

“What date?! You mean the tree-house meeting? I was five! And, it wasn’t even about that meeting; it was about the years after it as well! And also, the nightmares. You didn’t even leave me the antidote although you knew I would have bad nightmares!” I said, averting my eyes from him.

“I know, and that’s why I wish I could just go back and give it to you so I wouldn’t have to ever bother you again; even if I wanted to.” He looked angry, and soon covered his face with his shaggy dark hair.

Silence.

"You don't think you would just waltz out of my life like that, now do you dickhead?" I smacked the back of his head. 

A grin crept over his face and he flicked his hair out of his eyes.

“Now I kind of have some explaining to do.”

“Damn right you do,” I smiled along, feeling happy of finally seeing my childhood best friend again-finally.

Something fluttered inside me. What the hell was that?

“Shall we sit? Need I remind you that vampires get tired too.”

“Don’t be an asshole. How would I know anything about you? You left me  right after showing me your fangs. You didn’t explain anything to me! As if I’d just research about vampires. Google isn’t always the best place” I said, scoffing.

The ironic thing was that I had done that. When I was about, eleven I remembered. I had kept google-ing it over the years and it had no such useful information; just those myths about them being fatally allergic to garlic and burn in the sun. Furthermore, all those things about how they only awake at night, sleep in a coffin, blah-blah-blah.

Mis-leading information. 

“You actually researched about us didn’t you?” He laughed.

Oh my my my, his laugh was the hottest laugh I’d ever heard. It had a deep ring like a soft melody in my ears.