Ursula

Previously...

  She opens a box. Inside there's something I've seen before.
A pregnancy test  

Heres a theory: Phoebe is Ursula, Ursula is Phoebe

Their not twins

But they have that weird disorder like in that play "Jekyll and Hyde" where the dude changes personalities or something.

Does that mean one second she can be pregnant and one second can she be not?

My thoughts are interrupted, "JOEY!" 

"Haha, sorry- uhm, forgot about that uh gun you have there"

It's sitting on the table aimed towards my knee.

"I'm not here to kidnap you, but you're going to become part of a plan that'll ruin my sister's life."

"What did Pheebs ever do to you?" I said defensively.

"She was happy- that's what!"

"Come on you know Phoebe has had a lot of struggles"

"Really?! More than I have?!"

I just bite my lip and look down towards the floor.

"JOEY!"

"Yeah?"

"For fuc- ok here's the plan" She leans forward and grabs my ear dragging it closer to her mouth.  "This is a fake pregnancy test I bought, I will pretend to be Phoebe and you will be Joey"

"Do I need to pretend to be Joey?"

"Your extremely stupid aren't you?"

I murmur in agreement.

"We're going to replace me with Phoebe, we'll lock her up in my house. My lovers will watch her for me"

"Lovers, lady lovers" Man just think of Ursula and another woman wra...

"WOULD YOU STOP INTERRUPTING ME YOU COW?!"

"IM SORRY, IM SORRY"

"Were both going to tell that husband or whatever of hers that she's pregnant, we'll see the delight on his face and then it'll be crushed as soon as we say it's your baby"

"Look, Ursula, I wouldn't mind doing it with you, but I do not  want to make a monster with you"

She looks slightly offended but carries on, "I won't be pregnant dumbass, we'll fake it, I'll divorce him and get his money and apartment, and then after that, you can have the prize..."

"What's the prize?!" I ask enthusiastically.

"Phoebe"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I know I haven't literally updated this in months but I just didn't really feel like it for various reasons I won't get into. But here you go ;)