Joey's POV

I'm singing and skipping as I walk down the stairs. "Woohoo!" I yell. I get a thought, "Can I snap with my toes?" I sit on the stairs and unlace my shoes. I try rubbing my toes together. Nothing. "Damnit!" I whisper to my self. Once I get outside I call for a cab.  A car pulls up and the driver cranks down the window. "Hop in" I sit in the front seat and stare at the driver. "Hey, Phoebe I thought you were just upstairs?"  She shrugs. "I teleported".  I open my mouth in amazement. "Wow! Is that good for the baby?" She stops the taxi with a screech. "What baby?" I shrivel my eyebrows. "My baby?!"  She scrunches her nose.  "Ohhhhh yeah. The baby....." She starts driving and starts heading towards the interstates to goes out of town. "Hey-uh where are we going?" She clears her throat. "I thought we could take  a trip to a cabin".  "Well, I don't think I can... I need to feed the goose...." 

"I think I'm going into labor!" 

I stop dead in my seat and slam my feet against the floor of the car. 

"Is that why we're going to cabin, i' thought pregnancy was for 9 months. You when Rach had Emma?" She smiles a smile I've only seen someone else before..... URSULA 

UPDATE FEATURING MI FRIEND

POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS IN PAIN IN NEED

HEY GUYS so Im SoRrY FOR noT updating for so long... i've been really busy with highschool <3

thank you so much for supporting my book!

Please comment if theres anything you want to happen!