Interview W/ JadedRein

1.) How did you find out about Wattpad…?

I actually stumbled across Wattpad on accident. I had been posting on two other sites, but they had a word limit for chapters! With my long stories I needed something that had more room. After a minute of searching around I found Wattpad and very quickly realized it was the site for me.

2.) Can you relate to any of your stories…?

Almost all of my stories I can relate to one way or another. I've lived a lot in my short years, and lots of the stories I write are roughly based off of people I've come across or situations I've been a part of. His Smirk would probably be the closest, just for my connection with Rein. If you change a few slight things in it, it'd be close to a diary entry for me

3.) What are your hobbies…?

Well, I have a lot. Almost anything to do with art I enjoy. Photography, painting, sketching to name a few. I also read and write quite frequently. My guilty pleasure hobby would most definitely be gaming!

4.) Are you more of a reader or writer…?

Well, that's a toss up. I write quite a bit and it's always been my passion. I honestly am not reading anything on Wattpad, and haven't been for a while now. When it comes to real books I go through about 3-4 a week on average.

5.) What is your favorite story on Wattpad…?

Sadly I don't have one. I'm not even sure what stories are popular anymore! I don't get much free time, and when I do I'll write before finding something to read. When I do read it's not online since I enjoy a book in my hands to text on a screen

6.) What inspired you to write this story…?

Which story? I have quite a few!

7.) Did you ever thing your story would become this popular…?

Yes, I had assumed they would. I don't mean that to sound cocky either! On my old site I was in the #1 spot for weeks at a time, and that was a site that updated it's rankings hourly. So I was confident I'd do well among Wattpaders. They seemed to have good taste!

8.) Any messages for your fans…?

I have an extremely busy life, and in no way am I trying to make you think I don't care about my readers! If it were up to me I'd update daily, bud sadly I just can't. Don't take it personally if I don't reply to you either. I do love reading all of my fan mail, but typically I only respond to ones that stand out! When you're sifting through 200+ messages every time you sign on AND are trying to add to a story it's easy for things to get pushed to the backburner.

9.) Do you plan to make a career as a writer…?

Yes an no. I'd like to be a closet writer. I'll have my own life non related to writing, and when I do happen to publish a book or two it'll be because I'm confident in my work. I just don't think I could handle all those deadlines! Spending hours in front of a screen is fairly lonely, and I'm too easily distracted. 

10.) What story did you have the most fun writing and why…?

I have to say I loved working on "Lessons of the Heart." Though it hasn't been updated in a long time I do have it all written out. The only problem being it's on random scraps of paper all over the place! The story line is fun, and the characters are all so different in their own ways. Writing supernatural stories are always my favorite.

11.) Which one of your characters from one of your stories do you resemble the most…?

As of this point in time I guess I'd say Aundrea from "Testosterone Lane." I'm a people watcher, and I love to play little games with people. All of my friends are guys, and I had my own Jimmy in my day. I'm not connected with my family and have always known how to fend for myself. Though not an exact replica, her and I do have a lot in common.