Interview W/ GermanSam

Well here is the longest interview I have done yet (: Enjoy...

1.) How did you find out about Wattpad…?

I originally posted my stories on Fictionpress and one of my fans from there told me about Wattpad.

2.) Can you relate to any of your stories…?

Um, not really. I've never been in love or on crazy adventures so I guess not. Some small events in some of my stories (the hitting of the knee on the car door in Athena's Enigma actually happened to my aunt) have happened around me or happened to me. But nothing big from my stories.

3.) What are your hobbies…?

My hobbies, well... I'm in college so when I'm not doing homework, I like to sleep and be on Tumblr. I write when I can as well but that's about it. I barely have time for any personal hobbies.

4.) Are you more of a reader or writer…?

I would love to be a reader but because of my busy schedule now with school, I only have time for writing. So writer it is.

5.) What is your favorite story on Wattpad…?

Well I haven't read any stories lately but my favorites can be found on my profile. I love House of the Damned by FateRose (my roommate) and The Rented Husband by xangelsmomx. Those come to my mind first.

6.) What inspired you to write this story…?

I'm not sure what story you are referring to. If you mean Cupid's Granddaughter then I read a story about Cupid raising this abandoned child and then setting her up with someone later on. It had no real mythology in it or a sassy character so I took the idea of Cupid and made it my own.

7.) Did you ever thing your story would become this popular…?

Not in a million years and personally, I never care if it does. I love that it has but I write because I love to write. As long as I am happy with my story then I'm happy. I'm not writing out here for anyone but myself. So if you all love it, then that is awesome but if you hate it (and there are people out there who have told me so) then you hate it. It's not a big deal either way.

8.) Any messages for your fans…?

Just a big fat thank you! I would be no where without them! I love each and every one of them. I would give them all great big hugs if I could! I have the best fan base in the world!

9.) Do you plan to make a career as a writer…?

I do indeed. I'm in college now majoring in English to better my writing and hopefully work my way to being a published author!

10.) What story did you have the most fun writing and why…?

Every story is fun to write. I think Virtual Reality was the only one that kind of killed me to get through but I did it and even that has it's fun parts. I love all of my stories. Asking me that question is like asking a parent who their favorite child is!

11.) Which one of your characters from one of your stories do you resemble the most…?

Um, none really. I'd love to say Peyton (from Cupid's Granddaughter) but she's more of my alter ego of what I wish I was. Appearance wise, I look the most like Avena (from Athena's Enigma) I suppose. Though I have hazel eyes while she has brown but we both have blonde hair. As for personality, I guess I (and my roommate) would say Charlie (from Heart Breakers Association) because my sense of humor is really present in her character and I love her!

I think I answered everything. I would love to see the interview after it's posted!