Interview W/ knightsrachel

1.) How did you find out about Wattpad…?

My friend was reading a book, and when I questioned her on it, she sent me to this website

2.) Can you relate to any of your stories…?

No, unfortunately. I just kind of make them up as I go. I can relate to some of the emotions, but not the events that happen.

3.) What are your hobbies…?

Soccer and Writing! (:

4.) Are you more of a reader or writer…?

I used to be more of a Reader. But since I started posting stuff here on Wattpad, I've become more of a Writer. Now I barely have time to read anymore.

5.) What is your favorite story on Wattpad…?

I don't really have a favorite story. I just like to browse around and see what I can find.

6.) What inspired you to write this story…?

I usually get my ideas when I'm trying to fall asleep or I'm in the shower. I'm never really "inspired" persay, I just randomly get an idea and then build on it.

7.) Did you ever thing your story would become this popular…?

No, never. This is so surprising for me.

8.) Any messages for your fans…?

I love you all, thank you for all of your support and for just being amazing.

9.) Do you plan to make a career as a writer…?

My mom wants me to :D But no, I think it'll remain a hobby.

10.) What story did you have the most fun writing and why…?

I think I have fun writing all of my stories, but I had too much fun with Living with the Walker Boys I do believe. It was crazy to write, and I had the best time.

11.) Which one of your characters from one of your stories do you resemble the most…?

Samantha Evans from One of the Boys.