Chapter 9- battle pt 4

I told the brothers the location. I walked out of my room with weapons and went out the back door. I went silently and ran towards the woods. I stopped and walked towards a dark warehouse that is a different location. I took my gun out and entered it. I walked in to see no one and then someone hit my head causing me to black out. I slowly woke up feeling my head pounding.

"What the fuck." I mumbled and looked around.

I tried to move my hand, but couldn't. I looked up to see that I'm tied.

"Welcome back my love." I heard a deep voice said and I sighed.

"Kishima, nice to see you again." I said sarcastically and he then appeared out of the dark.

"Sorry, if I have to do this. But you left me no choice. The moment you came back made my heart race. I knew you would come back to me, but then 10 men appeared made me want to kill them."

"Yeah, good luck with that." I rolled my eyes and pulled on the chain.

"Heheh, that won't work darling." He then placed his face on my neck and I felt his breath hitting my skin.

"Mmmm, my favorite. Strawberry and mango. So sexy to." I felt his hands on my stomach and going down.

"We do belong to each other. Our mind, soul are calling out for each other." He smirked and kissed my neck.

"We don't. It's all in your mind. We will never belong to each other." I said and he stopped.

He slapped me hard on the cheek which didn't hurt.

"WE DO BELONG WITH EACH OTHER!! That grandfather of yours is putting words inside your head. I will show you we do." He then get on the table and started to take my pants off.

"What the...let go of me!" I shouted trying to pull the chain.

"You will love me forever and you will never let me go." He took his off.

He then ripped my top off and I screamed loudly as I broke the chains. I grabbed him by the neck and throw him away causing him to hit the wall. I took the chains off my feet and grabbed my katana walking towards him.

"You are dead you psycho." I said as I started seeing red.

I didn't know that my voice changed as well. I kicked him to his stomach and he began to beg for mercy. No mercy was all in my head. It began chanting over and over again as I stabbed him hearing him scream in pain. I stabbed him over and over again even though he is dead. I soon finished and picked up my pants to see it ripped. I grabbed my weapons that's on a table and walked out the warehouse covered in blood. Rain began to pour as I walked home through the woods.

I felt my exhausted that all I wanted is to sleep. I entered the back gate and walked towards the house. Entering the back door I saw everyone with worried looks and Reiji pacing around.

"What happens if that stalker raped her? What happens if he took her?" He said.

"Calm down. She's a strong girl. She can handle herself." Shu said.

"Calm down? Shu, she's our sister!! Do you expect me to calm the fuck down when she went out alone in the middle of the night!" Reiji shouted at him.

"Yeah, you do need to calm down. Negative thoughts won't work." I said and they all looked at me shocked.

"Where have you been and who's blood is that?" Reiji asked.

"Warehouse and his blood. If you'll excuse me. I need shower and a bed to sleep." I said and slowly walked up the stairs.

"Why aren't you wearing any pants?!" Kou shouted.

"Attempted rape!" I shouted back and entered my bathroom locking it.

I then took everything off and threw them in the trash can. I turned on the warm water and got in. I washed my face and hair. I felt someone watching behind me and I knew who it is.

"What is it, Shu?" I asked without turning my head.

"You gave us the wrong location. That's a very bad move." He said and sat next to the tub.

"Yeah, whatever. My fight My win. There's nothing you guys could do about it." I said laying down.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Feeling a demon taking over me." He gave me a sad smile and kissed my head.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow." He said softly and I nodded my head.

"Let's make memories." I looked at him confusingly and he crashed his lips into mine.

*warning sex scene is about to commence you have been warned skip if you want*

He lifted my body out of the tub and carried me towards the bed without moving away from the kiss. He laid my on the bed and pulled back as he started kissing my neck making me moan. I felt his hand went between my legs and moved up my slit making me moan a little louder. I then grabbed the remote and put sound proof on placing it back on the nightstand. I felt him smirk and he took his shirt off including his pants only leaving him in underwear. He kissed me again and I kissed him back. He pulled back and wrapped his lips around my nipple while his free hands are on my other breast and caressing my pussy. (I've gone rogue!)

"Shu." I said his name and I heard him groan as his cock twitch.

He then stopped and sat up taking his underwear off. He lowered himself and looked at me making sure I was ready. I smiled and nod my head as he slowly put his cock inside me making me moan louder and feel pain. He then groan and kissed my neck. He started to move slowly and his thrust became harder and faster by the minute. The pain disappeared as it was placed with pleasure.

"Oh god, Shu." I moaned and pounded me harder.

"Takara. I'm losing control." He growled and pounding me hard.

"Lose it, Shu." He did as I asked and pounded me harder then before.

I moaned a louder and so did he.

"I'm so close, Shu."

"Me too, Takara. May I cum inside you?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes, you may. I am on birth control." He smirked and pounded me more making me moan louder.

We both climaxed and screamed maybe growled. Shu thrusted slowly kissing me and I kissed him back. We climaxed, but this time with a sigh. He slowly pulled his cock out and lay next to me. He pulled the covers over us and I placed my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. He kissed my head and caressed my back.

*Sex scene over*

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked and I smiled shaking my head.

"No, just soar, but I'm fine." I felt him sigh and drew circles on my back.

"This is my first time as well." I sat up and looked at him like he had grew two heads.

"Your lying." I said and he chuckled shaking his head.

"Sorry, to disappoint you, but I'm not." He smirked and I rolled my eyes going back to the same position as he drew on my back.

"I'm glad that I was your first." He said and grabbed my hand kissing my knuckles.

"Let's get some rest. We have packing to do." I nodded and fell asleep so did he.