Chapter 8- Spoiled

Yui entered the room as I was about to say something about that man Ritcher who visited this house. She looked at all of us confused and glared at me. See jealousy hits for a spoiled brat.

"What is going on here?" She asked with venom in her voice.

"We are having a blood party, wanna join?" I fake smiled as I took a shot and closed the bottle of vodka.

"Meaning you're their blood banks now?" She looked at me with anger.

"Yep, once a month at least. Wouldn't want all of them to forget you now, would we?" I tilted my head at her as she began to fume in anger.

"Besides I know what's gonna happened if they didn't give you a lot of attention that you want." I took a shot.

"You began to whine like a 5 year old girl that wanted a toy so bad. Then you would hit them until they give it to you. These guys can give you every single attention you want, but it's not the 'fun' attention I am talking about. Oh no, it's a very bloody attention that you will pass out and become pale as a dead person. Aren't I right?" I asked them and they nodded.

"See Yui, no one in this household is in your side or in mine. They're their own sides. They do whatever they want with whoever they want and they get whatever they want by themselves. You, you just want people giving you tons of shit that you would just ask for more and will never even stop. Even that priest was sick of it that he just hit me instead of you. Which I understand by the way since you are such a pain in the ass. Now that he found a way to get rid of you, he doesn't have to be stress anymore from your whining and tantrums. Cause that so called father of yours never really loved you." I gave her a fake sad smile.

"My father loves me! He send me here to go overseas." I rolled my eyes again.

"If he did love you then why didn't he bring you with him in the first place? I was just send here because I have to look after you and make sure you don't fuck up. Then again, Reiji can handle you like a piece of trash who can easily be thrown away. More likely these brothers can do just that. Just the green light from that man Shuu was talking about I believe you will be." I then fake sliced my neck using my thumb.

"For now your at the red light and I can't wait for the light to turn green so I could give you a slow pain full death. Now would you rather mess with me or ran off to your room like a nice little girl that your so called father wants you to be?" I tilted my head.

She slowly backed away and ran off like a scared cat.

"Damn, you are one feisty woman. Love it." Laito said.

"What were you about to say, Miss Red?" Reiji asked and I took a minute to think and shrugged.

"I forgot what I was about say. I need to get some rest and I'll tell you if I remember would that be fine?" Reiji nodded and I walked out the game room to my room.

I closed the door and laid on the bed falling into a deep slumber. I was then woken up by someone next to me and I looked to see Shuu.

"Thirsty?" I asked him and he opened his eyes slowly nodding.

"You have my permission." I said giving him my arm.

He gently grabbed my arm and bit it slowly drinking. He closed his eyes and kept drinking until he was satisfied. He pulled away and licked the blood that was sliding down my arm. He then starts to wrap his arms around me and pulled me close to him as my head hit his chest gently. We then began to whisper things only because of my blood.

"I will protect with all my life. I will never ever let you go. You are mine and mine alone." I fell into a dreamless slumber.

Shuu POV

I felt her blood flow into my veins. She is right, I could feel desire and lust for her. It's nothing knew though cause I have already felt this feeling since the first day she came. That is why I accepted Ayato's challenge so he won't get what's mine. I felt her breathe slowly as her breath hit my chest. I stroke her beautiful red hair and smile.

"You will always be mine, Red." I whispered and fell asleep.