Chapter 1-Book 2

We entered the limo, but of course I had weapons with me in case of emergency. It was quiet inside like always until the car flipped over. Yui screamed like a little bitch and I rolled my eyes jumping out the window. I landed with a roll and took my pistol out as I look around. The car exploded from the tree as the brothers landed behind me and Ayato dropping Yui on the ground.

"Ouch." She wince.

"Who could have done this?" I heard Reiji ask.

"Well whoever it is. They very strong to flip a limo with 8...wouldn't say people to be exact." I said while I look around still holding the pistol.

"Is it really necessary to hold a weapon?" Reiji asked.

"Yes, if you want other wild paranormals to run here and kill us I would shoot them." I rolled my eyes and spotted 4 figures up at the cliff.

"We're not alone." I mumbled.

"Hey! Show yourselves!" I shouted pointing my gun at them, but didn't budge.

"I have silver bullets!" I shouted again, but no answer.

"Eve." They replies and walked away I heard a gasp and turned to see Yui passed out as Ayato caught her.

I turned my head again and lost sight of them which I cursed myself for not taking a shot. I put my pistol in my holster jacket and turned around.

"Are we still going to school?" I asked and they all shakes their head.

"Who were they?" Ayato asked and I shrugged looking back at the cliff, Subaru sniffed the air and he covered his nose.

"That is disgusting." He complained.

"Their scent. Half bloods, but why did they do that?" Shuu asked pointing at the limo.

"No idea, but I have a feeling it's no good. I'll guard Yui 24/7 and if we ever get taken-" I was cut off by Kanato.

"No! We won't let you get taken by anyone! Me and teddy won't handle it again! What happens when you died again?!" He shouted and tears fall landing on teddy.

I walked towards him and wiped his tears away smiling.

"I won't die. If I did even though I can't die since I am half demon after all, but it's the only way I can protect Yui. Promise me that you and teddy would always save me cupcakes. Okay?" He sniffed and wiped his tears nodding.

"Awesome. As I was saying, if I ever get taken I would like all of you to keep these." I took out a 6 necklaces that has a white gem and handed it to them.

"What is this? Takara?" Laito asked.

"This is a communication necklace. I made it myself with some few smells of course. This can help us communicate if we are far away from each other. Don't loose it cause once it's off if you it will disappear." They nodded and we all put it on.

The white gems turned into different types of colors which they didn't notice. I nodded and smiled at them before we head home.

I changed into my comfy clothes which is a black tank top and shorts. I lay down on my bed and fell into a deep sleep. I felt someone watching me and I slowly moved on my side pretending to be asleep.  I heard footsteps move closer and the same smell hit me from the road. I slowly reached out for my pistol underneath and grabbed it. As the footsteps stopped next to my bed I quickly aimed my gun at them, but no one was there. I got out of my bed and looked around my room including the bathroom to find it empty. I then heard a sudden scream as I quickly changed and jumped through the window.

I landed next to Yui and aimed my pistol at them making sure no one moved closer.

"Woah, where did she came from?" The blonde one asked shocked.

"She was...in her room...but she...was armed...so...I left." The bandages boy said.

I kept my aimed at them and watched.

"I see. I would recommend coming with us willingly or we will do it forcefully." The black haired boy said.

"Yeah? Well I bet my brothers heard a loud crash from the window so I recommend all of you to leave or this will get a lot messier." I growled.

"R-Red. What d-do we do?" Yui asked with fear in her voice.

"Sacrifice has to be made." I turned my head and smiled at her.

"What-" I then grabbed her from her legs and throw her back to my room of course through the broken window.

The next thing I knew I was knocked out, but knowing that Yui is safe. I don't care what happens to me, I know my brothers will find me in some way.

Yui POV

Red threw me towards the broken window and I landed on her bed. I quickly got up and looked outside to see that they were gone including her. She sacrificed herself for me? Why? I then heard the door opened and I turned my head to see the brothers. Their eyes were wide open when they saw the broken window. Soon anger began to show and Subaru grabbed me causing me to wince.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! YOU STUPID PATHETIC MORTAL!" He shouted and I was shaking in fear.

"I-I didn't d-do anything. There was these four guys surrounded me and I screamed! That's when Red jumped out the window and she threw me here. I then ran to the window and the next thing I knew they were gone. I swear I didn't do anything." I said to them which is the truth.

"Reiji, do you believe this bullshit?" He asked.

"As much as I do not want to, but she couldn't possibly kicked her out the window. She's to weak to even try." He said while looking at the broken window.

"So...Takara is gone...kidnapped?" Kanato began to tear up.

"Do you know what they look like?"

"Y-yeah." I mumbled and looked at all of them.

Looks like they would do anything to get her back.