Chapter 10- Sweet but Psycho

I walked down the hall when I saw a group of boys beating up a freshman.

"That's enough boys. What did that kid ever do to you?" I asked them and the man who answered I bet is the leader turned towards me.

"Back off little girl and wait your turn. Don't worry we'll give you a 'fun' one." He smirked as the others laughed as they continue to do what they were doing.

I took out my dagger from my back and walked towards them stabbing the leaders back bit deep enough to kill him, but deep enough for a warning.

"Now, Who is the little girl in this play? You may be beating some freshman, but you sir had made a.very.nasty.psychotic enemy." I twisted the knife in each word as he screamed in agony.

I pulled my knife out quickly and kicked him making him lay on the floor twitching. His boys looked at me, but soon took their weapons out which were guns. I glanced at the beat up freshman who is unconscious on the floor. I gave them a deadly smile and throw my knife to the first guy hitting his head causing him to shoot one of his friends. I laughed and charged towards them.

-Couple of Hours later-

I grabbed the knife from the last of the boy's chest and wiped it off before walking back to the boy. He soon woke up and saw me all bloody. His face became pale and looked to see a pile of dead body, bullets and blood.

"Th-Thank you so much." He bowed and ruffled his hair with my bloody hand.

"Don't worry about it. Now go to the nurse's offices. Hurry." We both stood up and he began to limp towards the nurse's offices then the brothers appeared.

"What is the meaning of this?" Reiji asked furiously seeing the dead bodies.

"Well, I had to defend myself of course. You know you shouldn't let students carry guns." I said pointing the guns.

"Why are you covered in blood."

"Told you I had to defend myself. I was punching them and they took their guns out so I just used my knife." I showed them my knife.

"Then who's blood is that?" He pointed behind me." I shrugged.

"Miss Red your not telling me the truth. Who's blood is that."

"That's the freshman's blood who they beaten up to death. I would rather save a freshman then leave him be."

"Fine, but your punishment is to clean this mess and Laito will bring you home to change your clothes." Laito's eyes lit up like a 5 year old boy under a Christmas tree.

"She gets to be with hentai?!" Ayato shouted.

I rolled my eyes as they began to argue. I entered the storage closet which was next down the hall were the freshman limp. I grabbed plastic bag and a mop including a bucket. I begin to put the bodies in the bag and throw them outside which landed in the dumpster. They kept arguing except for Shuu who walked up to me and helped me clean the blood. At least one of them is helpful. They soon finished including me and Shuu.

"Woah, where did the bodies go?" Laito looked around and I pointed out the window.

"Laito bring her home." Reiji informed and Laito carried me bridal style before we teleported home.

He set me down on the bathroom floor as he kneeled down taking my bloody combat boots off. He walked towards the tub and turned the water on to warm. I took my bloody clothes off throwing them in the hamper. 'Gotta do laundry' I thought looking at the hamper.

"Water is ready." Laito said and I turned nodding at him.

I got in as he began to wash me. This seems familiar to me, like someone that was close to me washing me in the tub when I'm little. He soon was about to wash my back when I felt his fingers trace my scars.

"I'm guessing the abuse?" I nodded and he began to rub my back.

"Why are you nice to me?" I felt his hands stroke my hair.

"Few reasons." He answered and he began to rub my hair.

"What are the reasons?"

"One: you look like my sister, Two: you are deadly one, Three: your sweet, but psycho, Four: I can't bring myself to hurt you and Five: if I did hurt you...it will break my heart. Just like the way I did to my sister Takara before she...disappeared." I heard him sniffle.

"What did you say?" I looked at him over my shoulder.

"I said that...'you should have never been born and...I wish you were dead'. I didn't mean to say it...I was so angry towards my mother that...I just took it all out on her. She disappeared that night and I didn't get to see her. I missed her laugh, her smile, her funny jokes even her love. I was a bad brother to her." I heard him sigh and he began to rinse my hair.

The last words he said to her sounds very familiar, but I couldn't figure it all out. I heard him sob and saying sorry. I turned around and slowly wiped his tears smiling towards him as he looked at me.

"I'm sure Takara forgave you a long time ago. Just always remember her and forgive yourself. The more you deny the more hurt you get yourself to. So for her sake, just forgive yourself." I encouraged him and he smiled back nodding as he leaned against my touch.

"Hungry?" I looked at him and he was shocked.

"How did you know?"

"The look in your eyes says it all." He chuckled.

"Your just like Takara. She can read anyone like a book." He then opened his mouth showing his fangs and brought them closer to my arm.

Before he takes a bite, he then looked at me asking for my permission which I nodded and he took a bite of my arm. Blood runs down my arm and for a while he stopped licking his lips. He licked the bite like the brothers all did and it healed.

"Thanks." He held my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"My pleasure." I smiled at him.