Chapter 1 - Arrival

I begin to pack my stuff that grandpa has bought me. I lived here for 13 years which has been lonely since grandpa died from his sleep peacefully. He trained me to fight, defend and control my temper cause I have a very short one he says. I believed him and I do remember beating a girl when I was in middle school which had me expelled and home schooled. I turned 18 yesterday and celebrated it all of my own.

I recieved a letter from the priest saying I should go to this address until further notice which I do not believe and I wonder how does he know where I live? That bastard has probably been stalking me. As I finished packing I then put on my belt holster and put two pistols in each side. I put a hidden knife in my boots and placed four magazines inside my black leather jacket.

I wore a black crop top that shows my abs with a skull design, black leather jacket, black jeans and leather boots. I grabbed my luggages and entered the garage. I open the trunk of my 2017 Acura NSX. I put in my luggages closing the trunk and entered my car as begin to turn the engine on. I clicked the button as the garage opens slowly. If you are asking how I got all this money well grandpa was rich. He was alone and I was thankful of accompanying him until his end.

He left me his home, money and everything he owns, but I had to leave his home...our home. I drove out of the garage and clicked the button again as I looked at my rearview mirror waiting for the garage to close fully. I knew everything was locked cause I never really use the front door or back door just the garage. Once it was closed I then begin to drive to my destination. I would come back soon don't worry grandpa.

Once I arrived to the location parking my car at the side. I then looked outside to find that there was a gate and a manor. It started to rain along the way so I shrugged it off. I got outside my car and closed the door locking it before going to the trunk taking luggages out. Rains don't bother me cause it's part of nature. Without the weather how are we gonna get oxygen or supplies of water?

I opened the gate and dragged my luggages. Once I arrived at the front door I was already soaking wet which I don't give two shits about. The door was open a little and I heard a scream followed by two voices. One was scowling as the other talked. I opened the door wide to see two men and my sister behind the one who was standing. I should have known she's here, I knocked on the door as they all looked at me as my soaking re long hair covered my face a bit.

"Evening sorry about my cardboard of a sister. I hope she didn't bother you two." I bowed to them and looked up to see the man standing smiles.

"Apology accepted, come in." He says.

I then bowed again and entered the manor dragging my back with me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Red Kaneko and this piece of cardboard hiding behind you is my sister Yui Komori." I held my hand out as he grabbed it gently and shook hands.

"Pleasure is all mine." He turned my hand and kissed my knuckles gently.

"Ahem." I turned my head to the guy on the couch and let go of the one standing.

"My name is Red Kaneko. It's a pleasure to meet you." I held my hand out and he shook it before doing the same.

"You must be cold. Would you like a towel and blanket?" I looked at the man standing and shook my head.

"I'll be fine. I'm used to the cold. It's part of nature." He shows a small smile as I let go of the other's hand.

"Indeed it is. Please come with me, sees their luggages." A butler appeared from the shadow and bowed before grabbing our luggages and bringing them in.

We entered a room and Yui sits on the couch as the red hair man sit on the  on the arm chair and I leaned against the wall with my arms cross so I don't ruin the furniture. I moved my hair out of my face and squeeze the water out before letting it dry on its own.