Chapter 6

Mixed Emotions

Jordan POV:

I haven’t talked to Brooklyn in a month. . . What happened to us? I think she’s too busy smooching with Dominic and holding hands with Dominic. I really can’t stand her anymore. I may be dating Travis and we are happy but I wanna be the one kissing Dominic, holding his hand, wearing his jersey and tousling his hair. I just want to explore my options. Why didn’t I just say yes to Dominic?

I wake up regretting to go to school. . . I think I should just tempt Dominic . . . So what to wear today? I walk to my closet to hunt for an amazingly hot, revealing outfit.

.

.

.

Yes I got it. . I am going to wear my brand new red halter (that shows a lot of cleavage), black skinny jeans and red ankle boots. The perfect outfit for getting a guy! Shit, I hope no one tells Travis. . He will freak out! Oh well, what doesn’t kill him makes him stronger . . . right? I rush in the bathroom, shower and put on my clothes. I decided to curl my hair to give it more volume and put on natural makeup with bright red lipstick. I grab my books, phone and run downstairs.

“You're staying home right,” Cassandra said while checking my out my outfit.

“What do you mean,” I asked. Why am I gonna stay home?

“You put on other clothes or you stay home,” She exclaimed.

“Can I live a little? I am a junior.” I barked while grabbing my short black leather jacket.

“Well zip your jacket up. Your showing a little too much,honey,” Sandra pleaded raising her voice. I hate arguing with Cassandra. She is just trying to help me.

“Sorry for barking at you, I promise I will. . . I just wanna take a risk. I don’t have cheer so I will be home, if I’m not just tell Travis to wait here,” I replied while walking out of the door.

School seemed really awkward when I walked in. Almost every guy said something to me like “Hey, I haven’t seen you around before” or “Can I show you around?”. . . I may dress more appropriately but that doesn’t mean I don’t look the same. I really hate this school. I walked to my locker, put in my books and reapplied my lipstick. I closed my locker to find Dominic with his mouth open.

“You better close your mouth; you wouldn’t want flies flying in there,” I implied while winking.

“Y-You l-look Amazing,” He stuttered.

“Oh, really? I thought Brooklyn was hotter,” I said innocently.

He looked away and shook his head. He went the wrong way and turned around, passing me. I laughed and headed to class.

British Literature was abnormally exciting. The teacher was gone and he only gave us two work sheets so, everyone was texting or talking. I just took out a magazine and started deciding on what to buy.

“Jordan,” Dominic called.

“What, Nick” I answered.

“Let’s play a game,” He demanded in a flirtatious way.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked while putting down my magazine.

“Well I don’t have a name for it but . . . how about we tempt each other and if the other person cracks then the other person has to do what the other wants. . . Deal?” Dominic replied.

“Deal,” I agreed slowly while putting my hand on his lap.

“It’s on,” He said.

We ended up playing this game for the whole block. I won obviously because he doesn’t have boobs. Well he does but - You know what I mean. I walked out of class and went to my locker.