Chapter 10

Staying only for him

Jordan's POV:

I tremble in pain from Brian's voice. I stumble around my room trying to find something to hit him with, in my hangover state I make my way towards my bed. As I bend over the bed, I feel Brian's rough hand running down my back as it reaches my right breast with a sharp squeeze that has me frozen with fear. I feel his heavy breathing on my ear as he says "You know you want it, you have been asking for this." He says as he tugs my shirt before using his other hand to pull my hair to flip me over so that I'm face to face to his. He looks into my eyes before ripping my shirt open to expose my black bra to him as he unclips my bra, while I struggle to get him off by clawing at his face but it does nothing to stop him from unbuttoning my jeans. I let out a piercing scream as I see a dark figure near the door and realize it's my mom. I start crying tears of joy as I give up the fight realizing I'm safe now, " Mom you are my hero, I love you so much!"

Then I hear his voice "Get over here and hold her still." He says with a grunt as I watch with horror to see my own mother walking towards the bed. My mother grabs my wrist as I start to resist, she slaps me before grabbing my wrists again. I let out a sob that had been waiting to get out, as my stepdad unbuttons his pants and reach with his hand to pull out his p*****. He heavily breaths to my mom " Mary be a doll and hold her for me!" while he thrust himself into me as I look at my mom with tears sliding down my face. "Mom, please help me. Mom I'm your only child. Please help me." I wailed as I looked at her for help but she just stares right past me as if I'm not even there. The thrust start to get frenetic he lowers his head to my chest and bites my chest leaving me howling with pain. I beg for mercy from both of them. "That's it sweetheart beg, I love it when you beg. God girl you're so fucking tight! "He says with a thrust so hard that I blackout from the pain and betrayal. Eventually I wake up, I hear snickering and I feel his wetness inside me. I hold in my tears until I hear their footsteps faintly. I open my eyes and the tears begin to flood.

I dragged myself out of the bed and headed to the shower. I sat in the shower hoping to drown and take me out of my pain. I look around the room and see a razor, I think of all the pain and the shit I've been through, I grab the razor. I start to slit my wrist; every slit is every time I've seen Brian's horrible face. I slowly begin to blackout as I see all the blood going down the drain. I wake up to hear Cassandra yelling for help, I open my eyes and see Cassandra crying.

"I'm ok, Sandra" I say weakly.

Cassandra blinks rapidly and cries out," God your ok, I thought you were dead!"

I look at my wrist and I see bandages with little puppies. I giggle at the thought of happiness, a feeling I no longer carry. I get up, hug Cassandra, and cry like a baby in her arms. I wish I could just tell her everything, from the time Brian raped me to the time I got drunk to the time my mother watched him raped me. I just let want to everything out, I just want to tell someone before I kill myself. I get up from her motherly embrace and went to sit on my bed. Cassandra looks at me and implied, "I know everything your going through, honey".

I shook my head in denial," No you don't."

"I know exactly what you're going through, I been there before," Cassandra confirmed.

I was about to reply when I had this strange feeling in my stomach. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up everything I had left in my stomach. Ehhh, maybe it's from the alcohol. I flushed the toilet, brushed my teeth and gazed up at the mirror. I noticed my eyes were swollen and my cheeks were like two huge red gumballs on my face. I shed a tear and began to continue to talk to Cassandra.

"Is it about Brian," I asked in confusion.

She nodded and replied, "Yes, when she first married Brian, he came in my room and forced his way into me. I kept it in for a while and I started cutting myself." She showed me her cuts under her sleeves. I sat there in awe maybe I'm not weird, I cried for her and me.