Chapter 10

(Violet p.o.v)

I had my first break and walked through the canteen. "Did you hear what happened to that Jake guy?", some girl asks another girl. "Yeah, horrible isn't it, I said it that he was dangerous", the other girl says and I walk to the table were the rest of my friends are sitting, still wondering what happened to Jake. I sit down next to Anna and Dean. "Guys do you know what happened with Jake?", I ask. "Rumors go that Harry beat him so much he is in the hospital and changed school", Luke says and I'm shocked that Harry could be so violent that he beat someone in the hospital. 10 minutes later the bell rings and I walk to my last classes. I wait till they are over and walk to the dorm hallway. When I see no one I try to open the door, but it's locked. I see the janitor in the hallway and I'm sure he has all the keys. I walked to him. "Hi uhm I forgot my biology book in my boyfriends dorm, can you please unlock the door?", I ask. "Normally I don't, but because you have a good reason, I will", he says and I smile. He unlocks the door and I thank him and step inside. I sit down on Harry's bed and open his nightstand to take his diary, but it isn't in there. I searched in the room, but couldn't find it, so he must have taken it with him.
I close his nightstand, but a paper falls out of it. I hear noice on the hallway, so I sneak out of his dorm and run back to mine. I sit down on the sofa and put the tv on. I see that the paper that I found was Harry's first part of his song. I read trough it, I already heard Harry singing it, but I think it's really beautiful.
I put the tv on a nice program and took something to drink and to eat. I heard someone knocking on my door. I walked to the door and looked through the small hole, Liz and I made, so we could see who comes. I saw it was Dean, so I opened the door. "Hey Vio", he says and steps in. "Hey", I say and we sit down at the sofa. ''Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?'', I ask. ''Can't a bestfriend visit his bestfriend'', Dean says and I roll my eyes. ''Okay, okay, I wanted to tell you about my date with Anthony'', he says. ''Oh god, you went on a date?, why didn't you tell me'', I ask. ''Well you had your problems with Harry and Jake and he asked me unexpected'', he tells. ''Well tell me everything'', I say and Dean nods. ''Well yesterday he texted me he would come pick me up at 6 o'clock, so I dressed myself and everything and he came and we went to the park and had a picnic", he says. "He is just so cute", he says. "Well I also have to tell you something", I say. "Okay, but I still have to tell you the best part", Dean says and cuts me off. "Well what is it then?", I ask. "He asked me to be his boyfriend and we kissed", he says with a big smile. "Awh that's so cute, I hope you two become very happy together", I say. ''But can I tell you something now?'', I ask. ''Uhm yeah sorry..go on'', he says and I nod. ''Well I kind of sneaked in Harry's room and found his diary and today I wanted to take it, so I could see what his secret was, but he took it with him and last time I sneaked in Niall saw me, but I will sneak in tommorow for the last time'', I say. ''Are you crazy?!'', Dean says. ''You heard what happened to Jake.. Harry is dangerous, what if he sees you? maybe he is going to beat you as well'', he says. ''He wouldn't hurt me'', I say. ''You don't know that'', Dean says and I roll my eyes. ''Please be careful'', he says and I nod. ''Okay, but I have to find out why he bullies you and I'm sure the reason is in his diary'', I explain. ''Just be careful'', he says again and we decided to watch a movie. ''I'm going to bed'', Dean says as I say goodnight to him and he leaves my dorm. I had to write in my book again. I took the small notebook and went to a emty page.

Rumors go that Harry beat Jake so much he is in the hospital. Would he be so violent? or is there another reason..

I looked at the pages I already wrote, it is a whole list with things about Harry. It will all fall in his place in the end, but there is still missing a piece...

Hi guys, I'm so sorry, you had to wait long. I have vacation and no wifi and I was really busy, but here is chapter 10 and I hope you enjoy. Please vote or comment, 1 vote and 1 comment and I'll update faster :)

Xx Chantal