Chapter 2

(Violet p.o.v)

I was still asleep, well I tried to, but I heard Liz say something and she kept talking harder. "Vio?", "Violet wake up", "VIOLET WAKE UP!", Liz screams and now I wake up. "You wouldn't want to be to late on your first day right?", Liz says. I directly came out of bed and dressed myself. I put on shorts, my red allstars and my ramones shirt. "You still have 15 minutes", Liz says. I put on my make-up, brushed my hair, took my bag with my books and my schedule and wanted to walk away. "Don't you want to eat?", Liz asks and I shake my head. "I'll buy something", I say and wave to Liz as I walk out of my dorm. Which class..., I wondered. I look at my schedule and saw I had to be in room 24, I almost found it, but than I heard something. It sounded like whimpering and almost like crying.

When I came closer I could heard them talk...well talk? "P-please s-stop, I'm begging y-you", I hear a boy whimper. "You deserve it", I hear another boy say. "You don't belong here", the boy says and I hear someone creaming in pain. I know this isn't okay and I need to help that boy. I run closer to them and see a boy lying on the ground covered in blood, I looked around to see where the boys who did this went, but they are already gone.

I walk to the boy and kneel down next to me. The boy is amost passed out. I help him up, put his arms around my neck and try to walk with him. My dorm is close by, so I decided to take him there. I unlock my dorm and see Liz already left. I put the poor boy on the sofa and take a glass of water for him and put it on the table, I also take something to clean up the blood, which is mainly on his shirt. I clean up the blood form the boy, it isn't that bad, the blood is mainly coming from his nose, but it already stopped bleeding, I see his white shirt is still full of blood stains, so I took it off and put it by the dirty clothes. I put a blanket around him, because otherwise if he woke up, he might think someone was going to do something with him or something. I have to admit, he is very handsome and he has a sixpack, which is of course a plus point. I also took some pain medication to give the handsome boy when he wakes up.

I put the tv on and wait till he wakes up. After half an hour the boy makes a painful sound, so I realised he was going to wake up. He slowly opens his eyes and looks really scared. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you", I say. "W-who a-are you?, the boy stutters. "and why am I here", he asks looking around. "Well I am Violet, I'm new here since yesterday and I wanted to go to my first class, but I heard screaming and whimpering, so I decided to look and I saw you, but the boy who did it was gone, I saw you there almost passed out, so I decided to take care of you and brought you here, I cleaned your blood and that's it, but who are you?", I ask. "I am Dean, but why did you help me", the boy asks. "Well I was walking to my first class and I was late, so I was in a hurry, but I heard screaming and whimpering and I nobody else was around, so I decided to look, you know and I really hate bullying. If I saw who did this to you, I would have punched him in the face", I tell Dean.

"Well then ehmm thank you, wait you said you were new?", he asks and I nod. "Oh your the girl who rejected Jake?, why would you help me then?, you are populair and now you just ruin your reputation, this is social suicide", Dean says. "Well I don't care about being populair and everything, you needed help and I helped you", I say. ''Well I am really thankful for that , really, but where is my shirt?'', Dean asks. ''Oh, it was full with blood, so I decided to wash it, it must be clean by now'', I say and take his shirt and give it back to Dean. ''Thanks'', he says.

''So do you want to play twenty questions?, then I get to know you a bit, I mean we can't go anywhere with you like this and it maybe will kill some time'', I ask and Dean agreed. ''When is your birthday?'', I start. ''The 20th of May'', Dean says, ''And now I am 17 years old''. ''Why did you move here?'', he asks. ''Well my parents thought there was to much bullying at that school and they hated it, so they decided to move me to another school. I first lived in Paris'', I say. ''That's cool, did you live close to the Eifel tower?'', Dean asks. ''Yeah, the view was really awesome. but it was my turn'', I laugh.

We played twenty questions for a long time and we learned much about eachother, now it was my turn again and I could finally ask what I wanted to ask. ''Are you gay?'', I ask and Dean's face became pale, he nodded. ''Please don't hate me now'', he beggs. ''Why would I hate you?, your my new bestfriend now, plus I always wanted a gay bestfriend'', I laugh even though I was a bit dissapointed I couldn't date him now. ''I am your bestfriend?'', he asks. ''Yeah, don't be silly, I like you and your my very first friend here and you're already my bestfriend'', I say. ''I feel honourd'', Dean says and I laugh. The rest of the day Dean and I called in sick and we watched movies all the day and talked. I am so happy I already have one good friend, expect from Liz, but I already knew here. 

So this was chapter 2! what did you guys think of this chapter? what do you think happened to Dean? and who was responsible for it? Thoughts on the new friend ship from Violet and Dean? and the question of today: Would you like to have a gay best friend yourself?

Please vote, comment and answer the question of today and don't forget, I give dedications!

XXx