Chapter 12

(Violet p.o.v)

I was thinking while I walked back to my dorm. The whole time I was thinking about Harry... About that he love someone and who that someone might be and that he doesn't feel love anymore, but most important of all that he got raped by a man named Jack. I have no idea who he is and I really want to ask Harry about it, but I understand I can't do that to him. It will destroy him emotionally. I looked at the clock and saw it was already late, so I decided to go to sleep. I also decided not to write this down in my notebook, nobody else is suppose to find this out...

When I woke up I saw I only had an hour left till we had to be at school again. ''Good morning'', I hear Liz say. I mummble a good morning back and dress myself. ''What happened to you? did someone die?'', Liz asks jokingly, but I can't laugh about it. ''Uhm no I'm just stressed that's all, just thinking and stuff'', I say. ''Okay, but if you ever wanna talk I'm here for you'', Liz says and I nod. When I finished with making myself ready I eat breakfast and take my bag and walk outside. I walk a small round through the park, because I still have 15 minutes left till my classes are starting. I walk further and there I see three girls coming to me. ''So you think you can steal my Harry?'', the girl with dirty blonde hair says. ''What do you mean steal your Harry?'', I ask. ''Like you don't know, since you are here Harry ignores me and only talks about you when he is with his friends'', she tells me and I'm shocked, because I didn't knew that. ''Are you his girlfriend then?'', I ask. ''No..'', she starts to say, but I cut her off. ''Well then it isn't a problem, so search for another boy or something'', I say and want to walk on. ''You're just as sad as your dead brother'', she says and I stop walking. ''What did you say?'', I ask and wonder how she knows that. ''Yeah, you heard me. It is all your fault your brother died, you were suppose to die not him'', she screams and I feel the tears coming. ''It was all over the news you bitch, gosh your so stupid and pathetic, ah are you crying?'', she says and I walk to her and hit her with my fist on her nose. I hear a crack and see that I broke he nose. The one with brown hair kicks me in my stomach, I cry in pain, but stand up again and hit her so hard she fell to the ground. I look at the other one with a look if she wants to, but she runs away. I want to walk away, but the blonde haired girl takes my arm and hit me full on my eye. That hurt, it is going to be blue. I stand up and kick her in her stomach as well and she falls on the ground and I run away. I search in my bag and see I still have sunglasses. I put them up, so nobody can see my black eye. I am still crying I walk to the park somewhere to a place no one else is. I walk further, but see Harry sitting there. I wanted to walk away, but he already heard me. He stand up and wants to walk to me, but I start running. ''Violet wait!'', he says, but I don't listen. I wanted to run back to my dorm, but I trip on something and fell on the ground and I only start to cry harder. Harry comes closer and pulls me up. He stand up and carries me. I close my eyes and feel everything becoming black.

(Harry p.o.v)

I needed to think. I walked to the park somewhere in the back, where almost nobody goes and sit down on a bench. I start wondering what if Violet read my diary, what if she saw that I liked someone who doesn't love me back and what if she saw that I was raped. I needed to stop thinking about it, because I felt the bad memories coming back. I wanted to walk back, but then I heard something I looked behind me and saw it was Violet. She had black sunglasses on, so you couldn't see her eyes, but it looked like she was crying. When she saw me she started running back. ''Violet wait!'', I scream and chase her. She runs a lot faster then me, but when she trips I run to her and pick her up. I carry her and see that her eyes close and that she is unconsious. I carry her back to my dorm and lay here down on my bed. Now I had to wait till she wakes up...