Chapter 8

(Harry p.o.v)

Today the guys and I beat up that Dean guy again. I really hate him. He is gay and that's discusting. I know everyone thinks I am a bad boy and that's true, but still. I don't know what I have to think about Violet. She is really pretty, has beautiful eyes and is really smart and confident. I like that in girls. I bet she hates me, because I beat Dean, but I have to. I can't stop and only Niall knows why. Niall is the only person I trust enough to tell my most horrible secrets. I don't tell anyone else. I can't tell anyone else, they will hate me as well. I like Violet, but I never have a long last girlfriend, I don't date. In school I'm also known as a player. I don't care about that. Maybe some people know, but I also use drugs and alcohol. I'm not addicted. I just use it sometime. It helps me when I'm down. But I still hate that Dean guy how he can be so happy everyday, when he gets beat up and being gay.

(Violet p.o.v)

I walked trough the dorm hallway to go to Dean, but I heard someone talking again and it sounded like Niall and Harry. I didn't even know it was their dorm. They walked out of their dorm and I hide behind the corner. They forgot to lock the door and I didn't know what to do, but I decided to go inside and look around, because I"m sure Harry is hiding something. I look around in the hallway and when I see no one there I sneak inside. I close the door and look around. There are all kind of poster on the wall of girls and it's really messy. I walk to the nightstand next to the first bed and open it. I find a picture with a family and a blonde boy on it. This must be Niall's. I walk to the other bed and open the other nightstand. I find a packet of drugs and lay it back. I also find a lot empty alcohol bottles. He must drink and use drugs. I search further and find a book. It looks like a diary. I wanted to open it, but I heard voices infront of the door. I put the book back and close everything and hide under the bed. I was just in time, because Harry and Niall come in again. I can see everything from under the bed. I see Harry sitting down on Niall's bed and Niall next to him. ''Tell me what is wrong Haz'', Niall says to Harry. ''I-I can't do it anymore'', he says and I don't know where they are talking about. ''Tell me'', Niall says. ''The memories they are stronger then ever and the nightmares become worse everytime'', Harry says. ''Maybe you should go to terrapist?'', Niall says. ''Do you think I am ill or something?'', Harry asks angry. ''No, No it's just maybe they can help you with your nightmares and the memories so it becomes less'', Niall says and Harry nods. ''I'm sorry I snapped at you, you know I have problems with my anger'', Harry says. ''I know Harry, I know. I knew you from we were little, I know everything about you, so don't worry, I will help you'', Niall says and Harry smiles. ''Thank you Ni'', Harry says and gives Niall a hug. ''Do you want to go somewhere?'', Niall asks. ''Nah..I will stay here'', Harry says. Oh god, how am I going to escape as Harry is staying here, I thought. ''Okay, I will be back later'', Niall says and leaves. I see Harry taking his diary out and starts writing. Halfway he starts crying he walks away and I see him taking another notebook. He starts writing and then he starts singing and I'm shocked. Harry Styles sings and it is beautiful. He starts singing.

People say we shouldn't be together

We're too young to know about forever

But I say they don't know what they talk talk talkin' about

Cause this love is only getting stronger

So I don't wanna wait any longer

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girlll

Ohh

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the I love you's

But I bet you if they only knew

They will just be jealous of us

They don't know about the up all night's

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

''Argh I can't finish it'', he says to himself. I really hope he is going to finish it, because it is really beautiful. I also will remember the song. After a while Harry falls asleep on Niall's bed. I still wait a few more moments and then come from under the bed and then walk to the door. I open the door and want to rush out, but I run into Niall. I collide with him and fall on top of him. I stand up really quikly and give him a hand. ''I'm really sorry'', I say. ''It's no problem'', he says and I rush away to my dorm. ''Hey wait, why were you in our dorm?'', Niall screams but I pretend not to hear him. I walk into my dorm and lock myself in. I already see Liz there. ''What happened?'', she asks. ''Oh well I sneaked into Niall's and Harry's dorm and they came back, so I hide under the bed and when Niall left Harry fell asleep after a while and I wanted to leave, but walked into Niall when I opened the door, so I ran to here'', I say. ''Why were you even there? you still want to find out his secret he is suppose to have?'', she asks. ''Yes, because I'm sure he has'', I say and she nods. ''Okay, but let's watch tv now'', she says and I agree.

Chapter 8 :) Vote or Comment

1 vote and 1 comment and I'll update faster

Xx Chantal