10

I was thrown into a wall by a trooper and when I looked up, I let out a gasp as I saw a agent about to make the final move on Zeb.

"Goodbye Lasat." The agent said with a smirk.

"No!" I yelled as I shot up from my bed.

I looked around and tried to catch my breath as I held my face in my hands.

"What happen?" Ezra asked as he rushed into my room.

"Nothing.... just a nightmare." I said as I let out a sigh.

Ezra walked into my room and looked at my nightstand. He walked over and picked up Five's helmet. It was laying beside Echo's helmet, Hevy's training helmet, Droidbait's training helmet and Cutup's helmet.

"Their names were Fives, Echo, Heavy, Cutup, and Droidbait. I trained with them for most of my life...... and fought beside them their whole life." I said as I put Five's helmet down.

"Do you miss them?" He asked softly.

"Yes..... but I found a better family..... a family I'm not going to abandon." I said softly.

"What happen to them?" He asked softly.

"They died during the clone wars." I said softly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Now I think we have a mission." I said with a smile.

We walked out of my room and I smiled as I grabbed my helmet and put it on. My helmet had different symbols on it. It had a handprint, a gun, a joker, a droid, and a five on it in different colors.

"Those symbols on your helmet.... they are to remember them right?" Ezra asked softly.

"Yea. I asked Sabine to do it for me." I said softly.

"What is that last symbol for?" He asked pointing to the Jaig eyes.

"It isn't important." I said as I walked away.

We soon started our mission and I set beside Ezra. Soon our droids and the other droids where taken to the back. I laughed as Chopper grumbled at me and left. We soon got off and I walked with Kana and he others to the shipment containers. I saw Zeb move back as we open them and I felt a frown appear on my face.

"T-7 ion disruptors." I said as I picked one up.

We soon made it to the ship and put the T-7 ion disruptors on board. We made our way to Lothal and went to meet up with Vizago. I set on my bed and put my helmet down. I let out a sigh and laid back in my bed. I closed my eyes and when I open them again I was in a cell alone.

"Where am I?" I asked as I looked around.

I stood up and walked to the door and tried to look out. The door soon opened and a man walked in, he had on all black and a mask was covering his face.

"Who are you?" I asked angrily.

"It has been awhile Lady Death." He said calmly.

"How do you know that name?" I asked backing away.

"Where is Ahsoka Tano?" He asked calmly.

"I'd rather die than tell you." I said sternly.

He moved his hand up and I gasped as he force chocked me. I clawed at my throat and then I fell to the ground.

"You will tell me. If not.... the boy will die." He said before walking out of the room.

"What boy?" I asked gasping for air.

"Ezra Bridger's." He said before leaving.

I gasped and I stood up. The door was left open and I rushed out and down the hallway. I kept running until I came face to face with a woman.

"Master Luminara? How are you here?" I asked shocked.

I saw a blade go through her chest and I screamed as a man started to walk towards me.

"They are all dead, and it is your fault. Rex died screaming for you!" He yelled as he moved to attack me.

"No!" I screamed as I jumped up.

I gasped for air as I looked around and saw I was in my room. I set up and let out a sigh as I stood up and walked over to my hologram projector and turned it on.

"My name is Ahsoka Tano. I am the sister of the first female clone trooper. I am the apprentice of Anakin Skywalker." The recording said over and over.

I turned it off and soon left with the team to sell the T-7 ion disruptors. The empire found us and I grumbled as I fought against a trooper. He threw me into a wall and when I looked up I saw Zeb on the ground.

"No." I whispered as I went to stand up.

I was kicked in the stomach and I looked up again to see the agent going to make the final move.

"No!" A voice yelled.

I saw the agent go flying and hit the stormtrooper. I stood up and helped Zeb stand and we made it to the ship.

"I got you buddy." I said softly.

We made it back in the ship and I helped Zeb sit down.

"Thanks Kanan." Zeb said softly.

"Wasn't me." Kanan said with a smile.

Zeb looked at Ezra shocked and I smiled softly as I ruffled Ezra's hair up before I went to the cockpit.

"How are you sleeping?" Hera asked calmly.

"What is sleep?" I asked as I set my head on the console.

"It would help if you talked to someone, whatever you are running from you can tell us." She said softly.

"I'm not running from anything..... I just have trouble sleeping." I said leaning back.

"Alright, if you say so. I won't push you." She said looking away.

I let out a sigh and shook my head as I stood up and walked out of the cockpit and let out a sigh. I made it to my room and set on my bed. I looked over at the helmets before I rolled over on my side and fell asleep.