4

After almost a week and a half of working with Obi-Wan Kenobi I missed working with Rex, Ahsoka, and Skywalker. I didn't get to joke with anyone and it took long for my team to trust me. Today we where on a mission to a planet called Saleucami to find General Grievous. I sighed as I walked behind Commander Cody and made it to see Kenobi talking to Rex.

"Captain, Master Kenobi." I greeted.

"Anya it's been awhile." Rex said softly.

"Trooper I want you to go with Rex and his team." Kenobi said softly.

"Yes sir." I said as we made it to our speeders and speed to look around the planet for Grievous.

I groaned as I saw that Rex was close to me and I tried to go a little faster. I heard a shot go off and turned my head to see Rex on the ground. I turned around quickly and jumped off my speeder and ran to his side. I removed his helmet and saw he was knocked out.

"Jesse get back here now!" I snapped through my com as I checked Rex over.

"Rex don't you dare die on me you bastard." I whispered.

Jesse made it back and we learned we are on farmland so we looked for the farm and ended up meeting a woman and her children. She allowed us to put Rex up in her barn and I let out a sigh as I remove my helmet. Rex woke up and I smiled softly as he tries to get up.

"Rex stop being a idiot and lay back down you can't possible continue this mission. Jesse you're in charge you and the guys continue I'll stay with moron and watch over him." I said with a smile.

"Yes ma'am." He said saluting me and walking out of the room with the others.

"You know I am the commanding officer, right?" He asked glaring at me.

"You know I don't care." I said pushing him back so he would lay down.

I frowned as I laid against the wall and closed my eyes.

"You can lay beside me you know." Rex said softly.

"I'm fine." I said softly.

"Anya I order you to get your butt over here and lay beside me. It gets cold here and you don't need to catch a cold." Rex said softly.

I sighed as I got up and set on the table beside him. I leaned back and close my eyes falling asleep on my side. When I woke up I was snuggled up to Rex. I set up and groaned as I stood up and grabbed my helmet.

"Where are you going?" I heard Rex ask sleepily.

"To check the perimeter. Make sure no droids are near here." I said putting on my helmet and grabbing my gun.

I walked outside and started my search after awhile I made it back to the farm and saw that Rex wasn't inside the Barn. I open the door to the house and saw that they where at a table.

"So another clone is with you. You can take off your helmet soldier." The clone beside Rex said with a smile.

Rex turned to look at me as I removed my helmet. I saw the man look at me shock and the smirk on my face got bigger.

"The perimeter is clear." I said with a smile.

"You're a female clone." He said shocked.

"Not a clone, but I am a trooper. Mister...."

"Lawquane, Cut Lawquane." He said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you I'm Anya, but my friends call me Hotshot." I said with a smile.

I set beside Rex who smiled softly.

"So has Captain Rex been giving you a hard time about leaving?" I asked with a smile.