14

I let out a sigh as I flew the ghost to the base and then the door open.

"It's been awhile." A voice said.

"You leave because I want to help fight and now we meet because you're fighting back." I said sternly.

"That isn't why I left Anya." She said softly.

"Then why Ahsoka? I gave up everything because I promised to protect you and then you leave, and I can't find you." I said as I turned to look at her.

"I needed to find myself. I wasn't in a good place after I left the temple.... and I couldn't forgive myself after you left Rex."

"Don't say his name." I said sternly.

"Anya..."

"Don't.... I needed you Ahsoka.... everyday I was so scared that you where dead... and to find out you are Fulcrum.... that my teammate has been in contact with you.... that she told you about me! It hurts.... because I would of done anything to talked to you, to know you were safe." I said sadly.

"I wanted so badly to talk to you, but.... I couldn't face you. Anya I just couldn't. I hope you can forgive me." She said as she turned and left the cockpit.

I continued to pilot the ship until we landed on the base. We soon started to fight again and I spent most of my time away from Ahsoka.

"Alright spill what's going on? You are never this rude to someone.... unless it's me." Kanan said calmly.

"Ahsoka is my sister." I said calmly.

"Wait what?" He asked shocked.

"My adoptive sister. We grew up together and practically raised each other." I said leaning against the wall.

"Wow..... wait if she is your sister why do you hate her so much?" He asked confused.

"She abandoned me Kanan. When I needed her she wasn't there. She left me alone in the dark and I had to drag myself out." I said looking away.

"You're talking about your time as an Inquisitor aren't you?" He asked softly.

"I wasn't just an Inquisitor, Kanan.... I was a murderer, I did horrible things and I couldn't stop. I told the Empire anything so I could live. If they learn who I was, Ezra would never be able to forgive me." I said softly.

"You did what you were made to do. All of us have done it."

"I killed innocent people to live.... I.... I used the force for evil.... I hurt people I once called friend."

"Anya....."

I pushed past him and made it to my room. I set o the bed for a few before I stood up and pulled a secret compartment out and picked up a double bladed purple lightsaber. I held it in my hand and spun it for awhile before I put it up and went to get some sleep. I laid down and let out a sigh as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Hotshot?" A voice asked shocked.

"You left me! I waited everyday!" Another voice yelled.

"You're a traitor! You don't deserve to be alive.... you should of died not Fives." Another one said angrily.

"I'm sorry." I whispered over and over.

"Why? Why are you sorry..... you don't get the right. You lied about everything... You lied to all of us. I hate you! I hate you!" Ezra said angrily.

"No!" I yelled as I ran from the voices.

"Calm down must you." A voice said as I stopped running and tried to catch my breath.

I turned my head to see Master Yoda looking at me.

"Master Yoda?" I asked confused.

"Hello, good to see you it is." He said with a smile.

"How are you here?" I asked confused.

"In dreams, do much we can."

"I'm dreaming.... great."

"Nightmare you are having. Things that happen they could."

"How can I stop it?"

"Running you must stop..... fear you must let go."

"I can't.... if I let the fear go.... I'll-"

"Be free you will. Holds you back it does. Stronger without it you will be. You will see." He said before he disappeared.

I woke up and let out a sigh as I met with Ezra and we left for a mission. We tried to help Minister Tua, but she was killed. We soon made a plan to escape, but wasn't able to. I ran with Ezra and Kanan and gasped as we ran into Darth Vader. They ignited their lightsabers while I aimed my gun.

"Hello again Lady Death." He said with a chuckle.

"Ezra... I want you and Kanan to leave." I said as I put my gun away.

"You can't really think you can win!" Ezra said shocked.

"I have a better chance than both of you." I said as I pulled my saber out.

"You brought it." Kanan said softly.

"Yes.... now go!" I yelled as I charged at Vader.

A fight started and I blocked most of Vader's attacks. When I saw that Ezra and Kanan had left I let out a sigh of relief before pushing Vader into a wall with the force. I turned to leave but felt a funny feeling around my neck. I gasped for air as I was lifted up and turned around.

"I thought I taught you better Lady Death. You never turn your back on an enemy." He said before everything went dark.

When I woke up I was in a cell. I looked around and let out a sigh as I realized I had been captured. I turned my head at the sound of the door.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"Where is Ahsoka Tano?" He asked calmly.

"I'll never tell you." I said as I backed away from him.

I felt the feeling again and gasped as he lifted me off the ground. He held me up for a minute and then I fell to the ground gasping for air.

"You will tell me, or you will die." He said as he turned to leave.

"I have nothing to live for. So you should go ahead and kill me."

"If you have nothing to live for, then you have something to protect." He said as he left the room.

I let out a sigh and tried to stand again only to see gas coming into the room. I tried to hold my breath, but soon I had to breath. The moment the gas came into my lungs I passed out.