Chapter One- Meet Whitney

Chapter One

Whitney's POV

"Whitney! You need to do your laundry!" My mom yelled at me as I ran past her and up the stairs. I'll do it later, Mom.

"OKAY!" I yelled back down. I opened my bedroom door and dropped my backpack on the ground. Sitting on my bed, I opened my laptop, my fingers gliding over the familiar keyboard. I typed in my computer password and then clicked on Google Chrome. Internet Explorer sucks ass. GO GOOGLE CHROME! Anyways. I typed in Twitter.com in the box and pressed enter. My phone rings and I answer it.

"Hello?" I answered, placing my phone on my shoulder, holding it there with my chin.

"Hey Whitney! You've got an iPhone right?" My best friend Sydney replies. I pull my phone away from my ear, and sure enough, I was holding a black iPhone 4. I sighed, putting my phone back to my ear.

"Yeah Syd. You know I have an iPhone. Why do you ask?"

"Can you do me a favor?" Oh boy. Just as long as it doesn't include glue, feathers, and a fan this time.

"What's up Sydney?"

"Go to your store, whatever its called and download an app called Kik Messenger. Er, hold on." She says, and I wait. Twitter is such a waste of time, but you never know until it's very late. I hear Sydney yell thank you to someone and she comes back on the line.

"App store. On your app store. Why? Well since you don't have texting we can text on it!" she says.

"Erm Syd? One problem, you don't have an iPhone or any Apple product." I say and begin to scroll down my timeline. Retweet. Laugh. Favorite. Reply. Retweet. Retweet. Ooh! Niall's on! As is Liam! I quickly type in a tweet to them both, asking when they would notice me. You know. The usual.

"I just got an iPhone. I'm on my moms phone!" Syd says, happiness clear in her voice. Oh. Of course. Her family is rich. A bit rich like mine. But I try not to flaunt it.

"Seriously? Awesome! I'm gonna go and download that app. Speak soon." I said. She yelled bye and we hung up.

I went to my app store and downloaded Kik. As I waited for the download to finish, I went to Niall's page again to see if by some miracle he responded. No such luck. Same with Liam.. I tweeted Niall and then stayed on his page for a bit longer. Retweet. Favorite. Retweet. Favorite.

Glancing at my phone I saw the app was done downloading and I clicked on it. Proceededing to make my account, I heard a loud ping fro my laptop. I looked up and saw I had a new follower. I clicked on my followers and almost had a heart attack. I blinked a few times and then screamed! I jumped off my bed and just went crazy! When I was done I refreshed the page to see if it was true. It was!

Niall fucking Horan is following me on Twitter!!! I quickly shot him a DM, not thinking twice about it and said thanks. I was curious as to how to get the rest of the lads to follow me. It'll come with time I guess.

Or not. Another ping bursted through my speakers again and I saw that Liam fucking Payne was following me now!!! What are the fucking odds?! I tweeted Sydney and told her my Kik name. Not thinking my now, 38 followers would care about it. I refreshed my Twitter page and gasped. My then 38 followers was now 2,400 followers. Holy shiz balls. My phone vibrated and I had two new messages on Kik.

ItsSydneyFoster and EJWilliam

I messaged Sydney and then came back to "EJWilliam's" message. It read:

'Ello love. I hope you don't mind me getting your Kik name from Twitter. -EJWilliams

Oh fudge. I didn't think anything of it. I went on Twiter and deleted the tweet. I went back to EJWilliam's message and looked at his name, Edward James William. I messaged him back.

Erm sure. I put that up there not thinking that anyone would message me on here. What's your Twitter? I'll follow you! -Whitney

He quickly replied back and I also got a message from Sydney, which I ignored. She wanted me to go to the movies with her and her bf. Third wheel? No thank you.

Well I don't exactly have a Twitter. I was looking on my friends twitter while he was in the bathroom. So love whats your name? Oh and I go by James. -James

I laughed cause he should know my name since my username AND my twitter say ItsWhitneyFoster. I shake my head and reply to him my name. I'm not sure who this is but for some reason I don't get a weird vibe from him. More of a 'this guy could be a good friend', vibe.

"WHITNEY! GET DOWN HERE AND EAT YOUR DINNER!" my mom called up the stairs. I sighed closing my laptop and walking downstairs.

"Food. Table. Now." was all my mom said for the rest of the evening. My dad wasn't home and my brother, well, I don't know where my brother is. After dinner I went back upstairs and checked my phone. 2 messages from James on Kik. I opened them up.

Are you a One Direction fan? I absolutely think they are brilliant. Do you? -James

I was shocked. A guy who likes One Direction?! I read the other message.

If you do, who's your favorite lad? -James

I quickly replied:

Yes I am a Directioner. Been one for 5 months. They are absolutely brilliant and talented. Not to mention gorgeous. Erm, I love them all. -Whitney

Wow. Haven't they been around a lot longer? Why have you just become a fan? -James

Yeah! They've been together for a year on July 23 of last year. I'm originally from the States and they hadn't made it there when I was still there so I didn't know who they were until I moved here. -Whitney

Oh really? Hmm. I wondered why we were talking like Americans. Just kidding. :) Where do you live, love? -James

I debated on telling him where I was from so I gave him some info without really giving away who I was.

London, England. You? -Whitney

Same actually. Lived here for about two years. London that is. -James

Oh. I absolutely love it. I've always wanted to come here, and now I live here. Dream come true. lol. -Whitney

Haha. My life is a dream come true, that's for sure. -James

Well I'd love to stay and chat but I've just looked at the time and I need to go to sleep. Plus my battery is dying. Night.xx -Whitney

Understandable. Night love. Talk soon?xx -James

Ugh. It was 10pm and I was flat out tired. I rolled over and went to sleep. I wonder who it is I'm kiking. I giggled out loud at that. But soon sleep took over and I was out like a light.

A/N:: Hey guys! Sorry for the horrible first chapter...So this is the new fanfic I'm working on! Lemme know what you guys think! Comment, or Vote! Much love!xx -Amanda

ALSO ONE DIRECTION WON'T SHOW UP UNTIL ABOUT CH. 9! BEAR WITH ME PLEASE!