Chapter 13

3rd P.O.V
Zeref and Natsu were on their way to the debating hall when they ran into August. Once August had seen Zeref he immediately got to his knees and bowed. "Your Highness." he greeted. Zeref nodded and August stood up once again. August then saw Natsu and looked at him questioningly. "and who my this be your Highness?" August asked.
"Ah, this is my younger brother" Zeref answered.
August froze for a moment and then immediately bowed like he did with Zeref. "Young Master." He stated. Natsu got embarrassed by the nickname and quickly replied with "justcallmeE.N.DorNatsu-." Zeref laughed at this. August paused for a second seeing Zeref laugh but then replied to Natsu "Alright, Master E.N.D." At this Natsu just sighed and agreed, knowing he couldn't persuade August any further.

"We're going to head to the debating room so Natsu can meet the other Spriggan, are you coming to join us August?" Zeref asked.
"I will join you, your Highness." August answered. Zeref nodded in reply and lead both Natsu and August to the debating room. Once they entered, a mass of 10 people stood up and bowed to Zeref. Zeref nodded in greeting and walked to sit down in his seat at the head of the table. Natsu followed him while August went to his own seat. Zeref indicated that Natsu sit next to him at the head of the long table they were sat at, and so he did.

Once Natsu was seated, Zeref began, "Hello everyone, I brought you here so I could introduce you to my younger brother, Natsu. Or as most people know him, E.N.D." This was no surprise to the Spriggan, since they already knew Zeref's younger brother's identity. "Afterwards I would like to talk about a possible upcoming war." The Spriggan's nodded. "Now onto introducing all of you." Zeref started.

Zeref pointed to a woman with straight green hair in a bob, "This is Brandish, she has the power to enlarge and shrink anything in existence." he then moved onto a tanned man with black hair, "This is Ajeel Ramal, a sand wizard." Then he pointed to a woman with red hair that resembled Erza, "This is Irene Belserion, she is an extremely powerful mage who also has the ability to turn into a dragon." Natsu perked up slightly at both the fact that she looked like Erza and that she could turn into a dragon. Zeref had moved on though. He pointed to a Blonde woman with a sword, "This is Dimaria Yesta, a time mage who can also use take over magic." He moved to a man with an extremely weird hairstyle? "This is God Serena, hes ishgars former strongest man who can use eight dragon slayer magics." Zeref then pointed to a man with a demon-like appearance, "This is Bloodman, he's an etherious who uses all the curses of the nine demon gates." This peaked Natsu's interests. Zeref then pointed to a middle - aged looking man with a skull tattoo on his forehead, "This is Jacob Lessio, he's an assassin and a spacial magic mage." He then moved over to a man with light blond hair and a white cross on his forhead, "This is Larcade, Larcade Dragneel." Natsu looked up in surprise when hearing Larcades last name, he looked over at Zeref expecting an explanation but Zeref just smiled. He then moved on, "Now to the last two," He pointed to a purple haired man with armour on, "That's Neinhart, he can create Historias of the deceased." And Finally, he pointed to a black haired boy, "That's Wall Eehto, hes an alchemist who exploits other peoples weaknesses and creates mechanical weapons. Then you know the other two, Invel Yura and August." Natsu nodded.

"Before we carry on, we will need to wait for Invel and your guild mates to join us." As if on queue, Invel walked in the door, being followed by Mard, Jackal and Kyoka. "Sorry to be so late sir, I had to stop some fighting," Invel bowed before sitting down. Upon closer inspection there was remains of ice specks on both Jackal and Kyoka. The 3 demons all stood behind Natsu, looking professional, or in Jackals case, trying to.

"Now that's out of the way, we will need to discuss about the possible up coming war with ishgar." The Spriggan's and demons nodded, some smiling, and some having a serious look on their face. Zeref began to explain.