Chapter 8

3rd POV
Natsu groaned as he woke up, looking around. His eyes reached Lucy and Happy, and then realised he was chained up, his body stiffening.

He then began to chuckle, then it slowly grew into a dark laughter. "HAHA! Wow! I can't believe people that called me family and tried to convince me to come back resorted to tying me up." He looked forward, a shit eating grin plastered on his face and his eyes a blood red. "Humans are so stupid.."

Happy was currently sobbing into Lucy while Lucy was just staring at Natsu in shock and horror. "W-wha—" "WHATS HAPPENING?!" Erza cut Lucy off as she ran down the stairs, hearing the laughter that was just let out by Natsu. She stopped in her tracks once she saw Natsu was awake.

Erza gulped, taking a step towards Natsu. "You're awake.." She said.
"Yeah, thanks for stating the obvious." Natsu replied in a sarcastic tone, his eyes still a blood red. Erza looked at him in shock, then looked back at the even more shocked Lucy and crying Happy.

"Well, whatcha gunna do with me? I mean, you have me all chained up, and thanks to the curse and magic restraints on these chains, I can't get out." Natsu said, smiling.
"What're you implying?" Erza asked.
"Ohhh, I don't knowww. I just though you'd have tortured me by now ya know?" Natsu replied, his smile twisting into a smirk.

Erza gasped at that. "We would NEVER hurt another Fairy Tail member!" She almost shouted at the pink haired demon.
"Oh really? Then why do you have my chained up in a cage like I'm some monster?" Natsu retorted.

Erza just growled at that and left the dungeon, going to report back to Makarov, taking Lucy and Happy with her.

Natsu just laughed to himself, letting his etherious marks cover his body once again. He then sighed and laid back against the wall. "My stupid guild..They need to make their move already.." he mumbled.

In the Tartaros guild

"So, Seliah and Mard Geer are going through with Masters plan?" Kyouka asked her fellow guild members.
"That is what Master said.." Seilah replied.

"I don't like this plan.." Mard Geer stated.
"That's only because you have to disguise yourself as a human." Kyouka responded.

"Yes..Masters plan is strange but smart. We have to disguise ourselves as humans and infiltrate the guild while the humans there are already distracted by master.." Seilah explained.
"Then you look for the mysterious body of the first guild master right?" Jackal asked.
"Wow..you listened. Yes we do, since it's their secret weapon we are to destroy it and then free Master." Mard Geer replied.
"Master sure is smart!" Seilah said happily.
"Indeed he is." Mard agreed.

Back at the Fairy Tail Guild

Many of the Fairy Tail wizards were very shocked and confused at what was happening, others were thinking about what they could do to help Natsu and stop him from becoming an evil demon.

Meanwhile, Mard Geer and Seilah were walking to the guild in human disguises, they also had learned a type of magic each and cut off their use of curses for now so they blended in perfectly with the humans.

Seilah learned to master lava type magic, being proud of being able to learn it so quickly. She had her hair up in a high pony tail with a white bow and her horns and markings were no where to be seen. She wore this;

 She wore this;