Andi and Max come 2012

Day 1: So I get to Karin's house, angry that my orthodontist is making me get my stupid wisdom teeth out. 

I immediately started laughing because Andi and Max are just characters.  They are so funny!

So Max is like "I gotta go get my contacts."  And I'm like "are you gonna buy them?"

And he's like "no my mom's shipping them." Then I'm like "That's a typical ____________ thing.  (I can't say their last name.

But it was really funny.  Anyways.  We were just messing around then me and Max took the kayaks across the lake to go say hi to my friend and we came back and Karin's like "I hope you didn't go across the lake."

Then we went to this public beach on a bigger lake and nicer sand and we brought two tennis balls.  Well, I was trying to throw one at Max and it ended up hitting this lady with and umbrella and I'm like "I'm so sorry!  I'm so sorry!" and she just handed it to me.

After we finally all jumped in, we tried to bury Andi in the sand and then Max got it in her face and mouth so she had to go wash off and Max was in trouble. 

Then, we went out to dinner at this one restaurant close to my house. (It's actually on a lake too.) And me and Max wanted to go in the game room but Karin didn't want us to.  Then we ordered and Max got a rachel and me and Andi got a french dip.  When we got our waters we ordered, me and Max immediately ordered chocolate milks becuase they tasted like soap. 

Me and Max were rebelling against Karin because she was telling us that we couldn't throw little tiny cloves out the window and she was going berserk on us.  We went into the game room for a while, then we snuck around where Andi couldn't find us then went under the deck and we could hear them talking about us.  I found a slug on my leg as we spied on them, then our food came and we jumped out and ate it.  Guess who didn't like his food? Max!  What a surprise.  Mine actually tasted like soap, but I ate it anyway.  And then Karin drove me home and we watched the sunset on the dock and Max jumped in.

Day 2:

Karin, Andi, and Max picked me up from soccer in the morning and we had to drive one of my friends home.  So Karin's in my friends driveway, then she couldn't see very good so she hit a tree and dented her car and me, Andi, and Max are just scared and laughing at the same time.  It was hilarious because her back light fell off.

Then we went home and I changed and it took a long time before we left to go pick up Max's contacts at the mall. 

When we finally left, we were hungry for lunch, so we were gonna go to five guy's burgers when Max had to say nooooo so I hate that place then Karin got mad and she gave us twenty bucks and me and Andi got out and got a burger and fries. 

After that, we went to a couple stores and Max wanted this snapback hat at a store and he never got to get it, and so when we went into the bookstore, we secretly snuck back and bought it.  Somehow Andi told Karin and me and Max were pretty mad. 

We went to a restaurant and then got these amazing chocolate malts.

Then we went fishing off the kayaks and sauna'ed.

Day 3:

Pretty much we fished all day and I don't even remember

Day 4:

We went tubing (double and triple tubing) like all day then went to a movie in the park.

 Oh and we went to the oasis (this old abandoned cabin on my road) and we were looking around and we found a really old beer can in the woods.

Day 5:

We went to our cousin's deershack and fourwheeled. Oh and we went to Jordan and Grant's and chased their chickens for an hour. Hhaha.  And we at their food.  It was so funny because Max got stuck in the mud and we couldn't get him out for like 20 minutes.  Then when Jordan did get him out, Max was COVERED in mud everywhere.  We took a sauna to wash off and told hilarious ghost stories like 'taily-po', and 'it's that same freakin little man' hahah :)

Then Andi kept us up all night reading and woke us all up at the crack of dawn to go to the outhouse.

Day 6:

Yes this is the day Andi woke us up at the crack of dawn.  We didn't do much except, play banana grams, fourwheel, eat AMAZING waffles, double and triple tube, and help Andi not cry when she's getting out of the water.  (Nevermind long story)

Day 7:

Pretty much we just went to a restaurant, and then took Andi and Max to the airport.

By the way Andi, blue diamond peanits!

Yes, peanits not peanus