Ages 8 through now

• Dedicated to All the Good Times with Andi and Max

Heyy guys!  Well, when I say guys I mean Andi.  She's probably the only one who reads this lol. 

Well, here goes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A while ago, I think I was about 8 or 9 and my family was getting ready to build our new house.  And I remember one day me, Andi, and Max going out in the woods and building a fort.  I remember it well because I have pictures of us carrying the boards and stuff, and I don't think we even built it in the end.

A lot of the time, we were at my cabin.  We tubed and swam and one night I went home and Andi and Max and I think Delaney and Jenna slept in a tent there and I was so mad because I wanted to also. 

I remember once when it was me, my dad, Andi and Max, and Auntie Barb and us 3 went tubing.  My dad drove toward a part of the lake where Auntie Barb had to scare Max and say there's big fish here.  I think we were 8 or 9 and of course Max got off and me and Andi were the brave ones to stay on. 

I remember when we were probably really little (younger than 8) and Karin brought me, Andi, and Max to go on those bike things.  I remember it being a hot day and we got icecream.  I remember the sand on our feet as we got back into Karin's car. 

Another time was when we all got invited to a fish fry by our cousins Jordan and Grant.  I remember that at the fish fry my Uncle Mike (Andi and Max's dad) showed us that eating watermelon with salt and pepper is good.  At first we all thought it tasted weird and then we decided we couldn't tell if we like it or not. 

Uncle Mike taught me other good things like when we made Boston Coolers (vanilla icecream and vernor's pop) That was when we had been skating and we came in and had this weird cheese thing that Auntie Barb had made.

When me and Max were like 10, we skated around half way around the lake after it had just frozen and Andi came but then went back after she realized Karin was behind us calling us and we didn't bother to go back.  Karin was so mad, because we could've fallen through the ice.  I remember her waving her hand and us looking back and saying keep going.  We sure learned out lesson after that!

Saunaing and jumping off the dock is something we love to do.  Once it was pouring rain and we saunaed and jumped in the lake and kept doing that until it started lightning and we had to go in.

I remember chasing Andi and Max's three dogs down to the neighbors because they were running and we were yelling it was just hilarious and then we saw my auntie Barb and my dad's old friends's mom and talked to her for a while before we went back to Karin's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More will come!! Keep reading and please vote, comment, and fan.  Again, probably talking to only Andi lol.

~Manda :)