Tubing!

So over the past years, Andi, Max, and I have gone tubing a lot. 

Karin lives on a lake, so last summer we tubed a ton! 

We tried taking turns, but that got boring.  So we upgraded to DOUBLE TUBING! It was awesome.  Max went in the doughnut tube and Andi and I went on the bigger tube.  Everytime they turned Max's way, he begged us not to push him over the edge because he knew he would fall off.  So me and Andi did anway.  Then Max sometimes jumped over onto our tube and he HAD to have the middle because he was scared so me and Andi, (The brave ones) took the sides.

Then the drivers started following this eagle and we ran into a ton of seaweed under us and  me who's not scared of seaweed was scared because it was giant!  Andi on the other hand is pretty freaked out by seaweed and we were like get us out of here!

And then Andi and Max's dad went with Andi and we thought Andi was gonna fall off and then have the tube run her over cuz Auntie Barb was like gunning it over waves.

And times before tubing we came up with click.  If you say click that means everyone has to fall off with you so you don't have to fall off alone.  It worked pretty good.

And then we would jump off the boat into the middle of the lake and swim lol :D