Random Memories

• Dedicated to Good times with your cousins

Heyy (I guess I'm talking to just Andi here).  This is just a chapter of random memories that I forgot to include in the other ones!! Enjoy smiling and laughing at the memories Andi! :)

Random Memories:

Last summer, 2011, the summer where me, Andi, and Max went double tubing and there was a triathlon (yes, it's spelled triathlon) going on around the area.  The roads were closed and, and me, Andi, and Max had woken up the next day early because Max just had to get up at 7:00 am and go fishing off the dock with no bait.  So, anyways, Karin told us to go watch the bikers at the top of the driveway.  We saw tons and tons and cheered for them and said nice job and only about 25% said thanks.

Then, we were walking down the road and this guy was taking pictures and then we went to go talk to the cross guard guy for no reason and keep in mind that I had borrowed pajamas from Andi and all she gave me was a long shirt and that's what me and Andi were wearing and Max, I don't know, but I had spandex on don't worry and we were walking on the road and I was all worried I was like "Andi, does it look like I have pants on??" And they both were like "YES Amanda stop freaking out."

Anyways, we were walking down the road talking to the guy and there were no cars allowed then a few came, and then one of them was my TEACHER from the year before and I was freaking out because there's a chance I could have her in 2 years (now this year) and she rolled down her window and said hi and her son (who's wayy older like 18) was in the car and it was just really embarrasing and I think I remember having a stick in my hand and introducing my cousins.  Oh, good times, good times. 

Then, another good time was the night before the triathlon thing.  So, pretty much a lot of my relatives were invited to this fish fry over at me, Andi, and Max's cousins house.  Let me introduce the cousins:  Jordan (23 or 24 I think) and Grant (22 or 23).  They are nice guys and they have a nice little house deep in the woods on a pond.  Anyways (BTW Jordan has a SUPER nice girlfriend named Sarah who we all love), they were having a fish fry and we all went over there.  My parents, Andi and Max's parents and Andi and Max, and Karin and Karin's brothers and sisters and everyone and also some friends that we know too.  I just about ate a million fillets of fish!  They were amazing.  Then the older people were playing beersbie outside. 

Let me explain what beersbie is.  Its frisbee, but you throw it with a beer in your hand really hard at the person across from you. There's two teams.  And we were watching for a while and then finally me, Andi, and Max played against Jordan and Grant and of course we didn't have beer because were only 13, so we used our juice glasses.  It was really funny, because I think it got stuck in a tree once and me and Andi's fingers smashed by them whipping it so hard. 

Another random memory, (Andi you're going to laugh out loud at this one) is when me, Andi, and Max were playing truth or dare in the sauna at Karin's house.  Somehow, we all got dared to pee in a bucket and we all promised each other that we wouldn't look.  I think we were 7 or 8 at the time.  Anyways, I think in the end, me and Andi were the only ones to actually pee in the bucket.  Max lied and said he didn't have to go, but I remember him running inside and going right after.

I also remember when we made a fort down by the lake at Karin's and it was soooo cool.  We had a sign and everything!  There was a small table and we used cardboard boxes to sit on and we had kitchen utensils and there was an old stove/fireplace thing.  It was under the trees right by the water (our fort) and I remember throwing one of the utensils from the sauna (it was packed full of old thing before they cleaned it) and anyways, I threw one of the utensils in the lake and Andi was SO MAD at me and then I remember me and Max getting a bucket of water and trying to throw it on Andi. (Yeah, we used to gang up on her) and then I threw big rocks when her back was turned and acted like I threw something useful in the lake.  Haha, good times.

Another time, when we were about 7 or 8 or 9, I had to go home, and Andi and Max stayed at Karin's (that's where they always stay when they come up).  And I was so mad because I wanted to sleepover but my parents wouldn't let me, so I tried to have Andi and Max climb in the back of my dad's truck and bring them to my house to sleepover.  That didn't work, and another time I remember the same thing happening and my dad made me hug Max goodbye (because they were leaving) and I remember never getting to say bye to Andi.  Then she drew a picture saying "sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to Amanda" or something like that. 

Good times, good times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this one had you laughing Andi! :)