Andi and Max's house 2011

So Andi and Max normally come visit me in the state I live in and Karin because she lives near me, but Karin and I decided to take a trip to Andi and Max's last summer.  No, I am not going to say what state they live in, but lets just say its a little more south than where I live. 

Well, it is awesome at their house because they have a HUGE pool and hottub.  

Okay, I'll start from the beginning.  So, Karin and I tried to fly down I think it was a Wednesday to a Sunday, and then we it was a thunderstorm where I live for a whole day, so we had to leave the next day, (Thursday) and we stayed until Monday.  The planeride was fairly short and finally we got to the big, busy airport.

Normally, it takes awhile in the pick up area to find the person, because there's all these taxi's, limo's, and buses.  But right away, we see my auntie and Max pull up to the curb.  (After we got our luggage.)

We headed to a random store and bought some like Italian food or something, I don't even know, and we went back to Andi and Max's house and ate dinner.  We had some like sparkling wine or something, (my memory is not as fresh as I thought it was) and it was good. 

This was the first time I had been to Andi and Max's house. (I'm also going this summer too.)

Okay, anyways, that first night we all slept in the basement. (Andi and Max's house is really big!)

Then, the next day, it was just me and Andi because Max had to go to a lacrosse tournament.  All Andi and I did was go swimming in the pool.  It was so awesome and nice out, and then that night we went to an awesome Japanese restaurant. It was soooo good.  First, Andi and I got this Japanese pop and it was amazing.  Then, I ordered teryaki chicken with teryaki sauce and Andi got teryaki steak.  They gave us salad, awesome soup, veggies, and then our main course and I actually got to try some of Karin's eel or was it Andi's?  I don't remember.  But it was amazing!  Then we went to a store after to pick up some stuff or whatever and me and Andi were running around and saying, "That's for squares!" and messing around with those swimming noodles. 

The next few days we swam and then when Max got back, my uncles sister came over and we had a barbeque and we played capture the flag.  We also went to this cafe thing for breakfast one day and it was AMAZING!  We all got malts and eggs and pancakes and bacon! I know, pigs, but it was great! 

We joked around a lot and Max made me ride his dirtbike or I don't even know what it was and the final day, we went to see their horses. 

Good times we had, and I can't wait to go back this summer!! :D

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!! Please vote, comment, and fan!! Thanks!

~Manda :)