Chapter 3:We're not friends anymore!

Two ducks went side by side along the corridor. One of them was holding a diary in her hands and the other was staring stealthily at her.

Webby finally looked at Dewey, feeling his eyes on her. The boy immediately began to look ahead. "Dewey? I saw you watching me!" The duck looked at him with a smile. Dewey blushed a little. "I just looked at the book!" He said nervously. "Besides, you still didn't tell me why you were looking for me." He quickly changed the subject. Webby looked at him suspiciously and blushed a little. "You know ... I want together with you ... to describe our greatest adventure ..." she patted the cover of the journal. "And I couldn't wait until you left Della ... Huey and Louie told me not to bother ... I'm sorry ..." Dewey smiled at her and put a hand on her shoulder. "You have nothing to apologize for! It happened that you came because my mother asked who you are! " Webby looked surprised. "Why?" Dewey scratched his head and smiled nervously. "I told her that you were helping me to solve the mystery of her disappearance ..." The girl hugged the book more tightly. "That's nice! In the end we're friends, right?" They stood in front of the door of Webby's room. The duck opened it and motioned Dewey inside. "Right ..." he answered and followed her inside.

***
"How are the boys, all right?" Donald went to his nephews and looked at them with concern. Huey and Louie just left Della's room and looked a little sad. The boys looked at each other. "You know, uncle ... it's just weird to see my mother for the first time in my life ... especially Dewey ... I feel that it's harder for him than for us." Huey adjusted his hat. "It's true." He looked as if he did not even want to be there. "Louie looked toward the door. "And he started to solve this riddle"
Scrooge squatted by the ducks. "Lads, your brother is going through it a lot, but we as a family have to support it!" Della also feels strange being here after such a long time, but with time everything will be fine. " The boys hugged him. "By the way, where is Dewey?" Donald looked around. Louie laughed softly. "Looks like he went somewhere with .... Webby." he smiled maliciously. Huey also laughed. "They probably handle the pin!" They both laughed loudly. Scrooge and Donald looked at each other in confusion. "What a pin?" Donald asked, "Never mind ..." The brothers still had amused faces.

***

"I don't know which one to choose! They were all amazing!" Dewey walked around the room gesticulating extensively. "I know, but we have to choose one, I wanted it to be the best and the greatest adventure we've ever had at the beginning!" Webby thought for a moment. "Maybe the one we talked to with Selene or the archival adventure?" Dewey thought intensely. "They were brilliant, but it's not enough to start with ... I know!" He ran to Webby and grabbed her hands. "A journey into space for Della, it will be amazing for the first chapter!" He looked into her eyes with excitement. Webby I will smile broadly. "Yes, I have not thought about it before!" They both looked at their hands and blushed. They immediately let them go and smiled in embarrassment. "Well ... then maybe start writing!" Dewey picked up a pen. Previously, they often held hands, but now they somehow felt differently.

***
Dewey came into the room happy. He immediately met the strange smiling brothers. They watched him closely. "What?" Louie went to his brother. "How was Webby out there? You have not been here for a few hours." He took a sip from the can. The blue boy made a surprised face. "It took us so much?" He smiled slightly. "It was fine, and why are you asking?" This time Huey approached him and put a hand on his shoulder. "We were just worried that it's taking you so long to complete the logbook! We already thought you were gone for good!" Dewey stepped away from them and frowned. "Why do I always do something with Webby, then behave like something extraordinary ?! I can't spend time with her because then you always bite me! Why ?!" Louie smiled maliciously. "Because we think a pretty paradise would be with you! Come in! Huey's truth?" He looked at his brother. "Of course!" Dewey began to get really nervous. He frowned even more. "Why are you so nervous? It's obvious!" The brothers laughed loudly. Dewey went all red. "Webby does not mean anything to me, doesn't mean and it will not mean! Nobody wanted to ask her, including me!" He didn't control himself. "I did it out of pity, let it not be sorry!" He turned and left the room. He faced the beak of Webby. "I thought ... we are real friends ..." She had tears in her eyes. The diary was in her hands. "I finished writing ... but now I give it to you." She put a book in his hands. A few tears flowed. "As you said before ... We're not friends anymore!" She lowered her head and walked away slowly, sadly. Dewey stood like a trunk. "Webby wait, I don't really think that way..." he lowered his head. "What have I done?" He said quietly to himself. Louie and Huey were shocked in the room. "We exaggerated?" Louie looked at his brother. He looked at Dewey standing in the hallway. "And it's very ..."