Chapter 10

**BUZZ BUZZ**

My eyes lazily open and pull my phone out of my pocket. I had 7 missed calls from my mom..shit.

I dial her number and prepare myself for anything because she usually doesn't call me multiple times unless it's important.

" Haley?! Where the hell are you?! Are you okay?! " My mom basically screams into the phone.

" Mom I'm fine, I'm at Myles' house. Why are you freaking out?" I question.

" When you didn't come home last night, I was worried something happened to you! You could have at least let me know!! " Mom yells once again.

" You're right, I'm sorry " I say.

" It's fine, but you need to come home " Mom says.

" Why? Myles and I are going to the beach today " I say with a confused tone.

" Haley, please just come home. You can go with Myles later " Mom says and I agree and hang up.

Not wanting to wake up Myles, I kiss his cheek and shuffle out of his hold. I make my way to the front door and exit the house. I hop into my car, turn on the ignition, and drive to my house.

When I pull up to the house, I see another car in the driveway besides my mom's. I quickly turn off the car and hop out running to the front door.

I unlock the front door with my key and barge inside.

There stood my mom in the arms of my dad, who I haven't seen in almost a month.

Dad opens his arms up and I run into his arms, embracing him in a big hug.

" I missed you so much " I cry and he kisses the top of my head.

" I missed you too " he says rubbing my back to comfort me.

I pull away from the hug and quietly laugh to myself, I'm such a mess.

" God, you have gotten so big. What have you been doing?" Dad chuckles.

" Well Haley here has a boyfriend now " Mom says and I mentally face palm myself, really mom.

" Are you sure you're ready for that again Haley? " Dad questions and I nod slowly.

" Well I'd love to meet him " Dad says and smiles at mom then me.

" Well they are going to the beach today " mom says with a raised eyebrow, REALLY MOM.

" How about me and mom tag along? I won't be home for long so I wanna spend as much time together as we can. How does that sound Haley? " Dad and Mom both smile at me, can someone just shoot me now.

" Sure " I smile at them.

This is gonna be so much fun...