Chapter 4

After hours of dancing and having the time of my life, i decided it is time to leave. I mean it was already 2:30 in the morning. I find Morgan making out of Jake on the couch in the corner of the room and say our goodbyes to Kalin, Myles, and Jake. It was honestly so great talking to Myles, he was a really good listener. Jake helps me get Morgan to the car since she drank a pretty good amount of alcohol. I sit in the driver's seat and buckle Morgan's seat belt after buckling mine. I start the engine and pull away from the house.

" So what did you and Myles do? " She asks giving me a very seductive, yet extremely creepy smirk.

" We just hung out and talked, danced a little " I reply and she pouts, she really thought Myles and I were gonna hook up.

" What about you and Jake? " I ask and the biggest smile appears on her face.

" Lets just say Jake knows how to use that tongue of his " She says and i burst out in laughter, lord bless this child.

I finally pull into my driveway and turn off the engine. I step out of the car and close my car door. I walk over to the passenger side and lead Morgan out of the car. As we walk up to my porch, she nearly falls about three times and just giggles it off. I unlock the front door and drag Morgan onto the couch before returning back to the front door and close it. I help Morgan up the stairs and once we reach my room, she crashes on my bed. I slip off her shoes along with mine and change into comfortable clothes to sleep in. I cover her with a blanket and turn on my tv, putting it on a very low volume. I turn off  my light and let the tv light up the room. I return back on my bed and lean against the wall. As i am scrolling through the channels, i see MTV playing Top 20 Countdown so i decide to put that on while scrolling through my instagram on my phone.

" Our leap of the week is the hot new artists Kalin and Myles with their song Love Robbery " A woman on the show says and i instantly play my attention to the tv. As i watch the music video, it brings a smile to  my face. It was such a good and cute video.

" Look who's on Top 20 Countdown " I text to Myles along with a picture of the tv playing the video. A few moments later, i receive a text back.

" She's armed and dangerous like bow ;) " the text read.

" Hit you with that one shot . " I replied. 

* The Next Morning *

I wake up to streaking of sunlight aimed at my eyes. I sit up from the bed and see that Morgan is no longer in the bed. I check the time on my phone, 12:45pm. I also see about 11 texts from Myles. I unlock my phone and read the texts.

" Dude that's my fav movie too "

" I am guessing you fell asleep"

" But i can't allow that "

" Wake up bitch "

" I didn't mean bitch, i mean cute bitch :) "

" Okay i'm gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight :P "

- Five Minutes Later -

" I can't sleep!! " 

" Dude.. wake up "

" *crying emoji* "

" This sucks ass "

- Ten Minutes Later -

" Fuck man " 

I laugh to myself, what an idiot. That last message was sent at 6:30 am. 

" Hope you finally got sleep *laughing emoji* " I respond and leave my phone on the bed while i walk downstairs.

As i make my way into the kitchen, i see Morgan laying down in front of the fridge asleep. As i walk closer to her, i see a tub of ice cream next to her face. 

." Morgan wake up! " i yell and she instantly flinches.

" What the hell are you doing laying down on the kitchen floor eating ice cream? " i question taking the ice cream away and putting it back in the freezer.

" I woke up at around 7 with the worst head ache so i went downstairs, stumbled a few times, and finally reached the fridge thinking ice cream would  help my headache, but it didn't. So i put some ice cream on my forehead thinking the coldness would stop the pain and it did and i fell asleep " she says like it was a normal thing to do. 

Like i said earlier, Lord bless this child.