Chapter 9

There was nothing better than this moment right now.

I snuggled up to Myles under the blankets as we watched Titanic, one of my favorite movies. He wraps his arms around my small figure and intertwines his fingers with mine.

I look up to admire his beautfiul features secretly, but his eyes were already set on me. I rest my head on his shoulder not losing the contact.

He lightly smiles, giving me goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't help, but smile as well.

" Lets run away together " Myles randomly blurts out.

" We can't just run away " I chuckle.

" Why not? We can get away from the real world, all its troubles and pains, and live in our own perfect world where we don't have to worry about what others think and live how we want to " Myles professes.

" And how do you want to live?" i question curiously.

" I want to live a life of completely bliss. I want to make music and bring happiness to others. I want to be with the ones i truly care about and not have others judge. But most of all, i want to live a life with the most beautiful girl in this whole universe. I want to be able to wake up to her beautiful face every morning and have her be the last thing i see at night before i see her in my dreams " Myles prounces and caresses my cheek.

" I want that to be you, i mean you are already the most beautiful girl in this whole universe so you're half way there " he says with a sweet smile and i let out a slight laugh.

" I know eventually that will all happen and i will be the happiest guy " Myles says.

" I hope so " i reply and rest my head on his chest while we continue to watch the movie.

* Couple Of Hours Later *

I slowly open my eyes after a bright flash of light eluminate the room. i open them to Jake holding his phone up in Myles and I direction and resting it back down as he peers down at his screen.

" Sorry if the flash woke you, but i had to! You guys are adorbs " Jake confesses and shows me the photo of Myles and I sleeping peacefully.

" It's okay, it's cute " I whisper to not wake up Myles.

Jake climbs off the couch and makes his way up the stairs to his room.

I look over to the tv and see another movie playing, Frozen. I grin really big as I realize the movie has just started.

I pull my phone out of my sweats pocket and see that Jake has mentioned me on twitter.

He posted the picture of me and Myles sleeping with the caption ;

" Baes😏 shoutout to the chipotle I just bought "

In a matter of seconds, my twitter begins to overflow with mentions about Myles and I.

" @Jakeeyp You creep 😂 and I'll take some chipotle too " I reply to Jake.