extended summary

o n g o i n g ; september - tba '15

- - - - - - - - - -

© 2015 by affection. All Rights Reserved. 

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

- - - - - - - - - - - 

The relationship between Uriah Walter and Louise Santiago is the total definition of a hot mess. 

However, at the same time, they are perfect for each other. They balance each other out as Louise loves being logical, and Uriah loves debating. She's ambitious, he's a quick thinker. She's condescending, he's intolerant.

The first time didn't work. But now when they meet three years later, in Uriah's office, it's meant to be, right? Except not really, when he finds out that she's an amnesiac, and she literally forgot everything about him. Even his name.

But he believes in second chances. Fate. Destiny. Christmas. Whatever you call it. After all, it's that time of the year where miracles happen. 

- - - - - - - - - -

this is the new and improved 'The Twelfth Month'! 

it's completely different from the old plot but the characters are still the same. if u read 'TTM' before, u would notice the huge change such as louise and uriah being adults now instead of high school seniors. louise being an amnesiac, and uriah being a businessman (following his father's footsteps) 

this story is set in december so yes u can consider it a Christmas story (the last chapter will be set on Christmas day anyway so) which is why i'm posting it now lol i want this to be finished before Christmas

i'm in love with this story already and i hope u will love it as much as u did with 'Grace'. can't wait to show u uriah's and louise's story honestly bc lots of pain, cheesiness, and just smth different from what i usually write

love u all! :)