❃The Truth Is Revealed❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T E N

The Truth Is Revealed

I cried until my eyes didn't have tears to cry anymore. I made a mistake, maybe one day things will become just like they once were. But, then again I know nothing will be the same as it was. I can't shake the feeling that I've ruined everything I once had with him. My pillow is wet from all my tears, I don't care about that. Shadow has jumped up to my bed and is laying down next to me. I hug him as I burst into tears.

I honestly just feel so sad that I want to stay here for the rest of my life. I've lost him. The only one I love is gone. I've pushed him away, I thought that it would have made me feel better. But, I feel worse than ever. The pain never ends, when I've started to feel a little better and just when I think the pain is over, something bad happens. I do something bad to hurt myself and everyone else. I always mess up everything. I couldn't be the girlfriend he wanted, so he found another girl.

I couldn't be the perfect daughter that my birth parents could have want, so they got rid of me. I couldn't be the one to help my parents that raised me, so I always hurt them. I always mess up something and hurt those I care about. Sometimes I don't even know what I did wrong to hurt them, like with my birth parents. Daphne gave me up for some reason that I don't understand, I must have done something to make her do this. My birth father says he always wanted me, but he was never in my life. Perhaps it was I who did something to make it that way.

I even hurt Shadow, the one cat that I love and the one I was supposed to be there for, still I let him down. I've let everyone down, and all I can do is hurt them. My head is starting to hurt, because of all my crying. I probably look like a mess right now, but I do not care about it. All I want is to lay in this bed all day, and not only because it is soft but also because I don't feel like doing anything today.

I had planned on going to Daphne to ask her ability my birth father, she knows who he is and why he isn't allowed into my life. And it kind of hurts that she never told me about him, she along with my parents went through so much trouble to keep me away from him, and I want to know why. But, I don't feel like getting out of bed today. I know the day has just begun and there is a whole day ahead of me, yet I feel like I want to skip it.

I just want to sleep and wake up to be in his arms, like non of this ever happened. I didn't kill my best friend, I didn't get hurt by him, I didn't live in the ocean for a few mouths, I didn't tell him that I didn't want him when I do. But, I can't go back to the time when everything was fine, there is no place in my life where everything was fine. I spend most of my time with my best friend, and she didn't even care about me. She lied to me about our friendship, she hurt me by that. And I killed her for it.

She didn't deserve it, but I did it anyway. I was forced to choose between my former best friend or the world, which to me wasn't much of a choice. I messed up with her to make her hate me so much, I saw the look on her face that night. It was pure hatred. She hated me and I had no idea she felt like that. I messed up somewhere in our friendship that made her hate me this much. Everything meant nothing to her.

She never cared about me, or the times we spent together laughing and joking. I always knew I was the one no one wanted but to see the look of pure hatred on the one person who is supposed to stand by you hurts so much. I never even got to know why she hated me, I don't think it was only because her mother wanted me dead. The look on her face told me that, her hatred began long before our friendship. Nothing in the time we spent together was real, not to her at least. To me, everything we went through, in our friendship was real.