Spider's Den III

The Founder felt shivers send down his spine as the light left the room. He immediately reached for Xaviar and as soon as The Founder’s shaky hands cradled Xaviar’s bicep he was knocked into the curtains.

            “Get your hands off me!” The Orc barked in the darkness. The sounds of beating came from Xaviar’s assassins, too much fighting for Crow to be the source of all of it. “Stop fighting yourselves and get-“ He couldn’t finish. A long leg sent Xaviar backwards. The lights reignited and Xaviar saw all of his men on the floor.

            “Most of them did the work to each other.” Crow said mildly after the awe of the room settled, lowering his leg slowly. You could see his undeniable skill as he moved. The Founder leapt out of the curtains with some mad intention of attacking Crohan and The Hunter leaned back a bit. The Founder tackled air and slid into the wall, rendering him unconscious. Crow hadn’t even lost stance.

            “You wish to fight me.” Xaviar said and stood. He unclipped his cape and tossed it aside.

            “It’s been a long time since I’ve sparred.” Crow said and moved his arms into fighting stance. His lack of sleeves revealed just how many muscles he really had in his arms. Xaviar had more though; his entire body was a muscle. Xaviar wore a thick armored torso that he removed after his cape. His dark green skin was glazed with whip marks.

            Crow nodded and took his shirt off too. His chest was as pale as his face and arms and had old and fresh wounds. Xaviar brushed a thick hand through his long cobalt hair and then posed for the fight.

            “Show me those Orc techniques.” Crow beckoned.

            “You’ve seen Orcish fights; show me those Demon Hunting techniques!” Xaviar shouted and threw a metal bending kick through the air. It seemed to kill the air it flew through. Crow’s attention went to the leg and he dropped to his back and then back to his feet as soon as the kick had passed. “Impressive.” The Orc snickered under his thick accent.

            Crow’s advantage in this fight was his agility and by far not his strength as he realized when his first hit came into contact with Xaviar. Crow’s barrage of three full strengthened punches flew against Xaviar’s chest like fruit against a wall. Xaviar smiled after the fists had made their move which had given no effect on Xaviar.

            “You should’ve used your ally of Darkness, Hunter, now you will die.” And the Orc sent one punch into Crow’s chest. Crow rolled off the floor and barely caught himself on his feet. The breath had literally been knocked out of him. He realized he was tottering on his heels and tried to steady himself immediately. It began.

            Any normal person could’ve probably only followed The Orc’s movements but Crow’s were like blurs in the air that barely even moved Xaviar. When Crow was hit which was rare, it broke bones. Crow would literally send 10 lightning quick punches into Xaviar’s ribs before The Orc got one eased kick into the Hunter and Crow would be the victim. Xaviar just didn’t feel his damage.

            Xaviar got one more heel pinned kick into Crow, sending him across the room and into a stone pillar. Crohan barely caught himself on his knees and felt the things inside of him turn and bend in ways they weren’t supposed to. Crow spat out a droopy wad of blood and wiped it from his chin. He looked up from under his bangs at The Orc that was grimacing at him from across the room. He was playing with him, he could come to Crow and send three invitations to hell with his fists but he was playing with him.

            Crow glanced at the blades on his hips, one on each side. The same eyes looked up at Xaviar’s belt and its occupants; two dual sided, 80 pound (by the looks of it) axes. Crohan swore under his breath. He had fought Orcs before, what was so special- He’s rigged. Crow realized instantly. He’d been thinking like an Orc which was hardly at all. The Sentinel provided this power or maybe The Illusionist but no way this Orc is this strong, Crow thought to himself.