tag, i'm it

1. i cannot eat cooked tomato skins, even if my nails are extracted with pliers. i cannot even look at it...

2. i am an honest person. and loyal.

3. i love and randomly collect interesting keys, i like black and white photographs of very old buildings and towns and things and like driving long distances and singing along to songs.

4. music hurts me and it is hard to listen to sometimes and i'm afraid that i miss out because of this.

5. i am not very relaxed with children or pets and have been told i am therefore unnatural.

6. i love birds and fish and geckos and frogs.

7.natural born killers is my favourite of all films because it is clever and off and profound and contains every single important life lesson that there is. plus, i love juliette lewis.

8. i do not watch television AT ALL, although i used to. i have never, up to this moment, seen dr who or game of thrones or sherlock, not even one single episode. there are many references i do not know... when i visit friends who watch, it is fine by me and i will listen and watch in the background.

9. i am shocked to my roots by religion and what it gets away with, it is disgusting what people do in the name of religion and despite their being religious. it sometimes worries me what 'being religous' even means.

10. i love my dreams and can recall them in strings: the octopus/carnival one, the dune one, the library one, the train platform one, the bed lamp one...like that.

11. my pet hate is people who kowtow to others for whatever reason, often cowardice.

12. i am incredibly surprised by how much i love talking about myself here, but think i should put this point together with something else so i can say even more in this one. about myself.

13. thirteen is my favourite number so i must mention something special. okay...this: my very best friends have only me in common. (mememe...) and friends are more important to me than family.

14. i have made friends on wattpad that are as important to me as friends i know in real life.

15. i loved being in school. i still have friends from school. basically i am a happy person. mostly.

16. i know someone well, who survived an airplane crash. imagine that!

17. i really enjoy board games and card games and will never, ever cheat. never. i hate it when people do, even jokingly.

18. i think i love visual art even more than poetry. one of my most favourite paintings is 'the life line' by winslow homer. i cannot look at it enough. i wish i'd learned to restore paintings, as a career.

19. in the nativity play i was once the innkeepers wife. i did not even get to talk. another time i was a tree that shed handfuls of leaves.

20. i would love to own an island that is surrounded by turbulant seas.

(how this is supposed to work is right at the bottom of this page in the very first comment box.)