tag, seasofme acrostic

i never thought about my username, it just jumped out of my mouth like a fish

i never thought about my username, it just jumped out of my mouth like a fish. when someone said long ago it was an iconic name, i had to look that up, but did not really get what it meant at the time. i think i know now. (to be honest, i had another -ofme name, but closed that account after fifteen minutes, thinking wattpad was not for me. i'm no social media lover as some people may perhaps know. but i was so tickled) and seasofme was the name that just came to me next. it sat right, pronto. i am pleased it chose me, i love it. i have never had another account. ever. ever. i mean ever. this is the only one i have and that is often more than i can handle. usernames have intrigued me occasionally, like userpics, after all, people choose them; there must be the tiniest reason for that. i am not shy in asking why. it is interesting how the reasons sometimes become obvious after a while, anyway.

okay, here goes the nonsense verse. i have to add that the acrostic is my least favourite form of poetry and i hope this one has some life in it; often they seem stilted to me.

sail oh oceanwords

eeling, dip, slip and ride

abelone alone, most la-di-da

surfing in tides of rhymes

octopus brine and slow arms entwined thro'

foamy-blue, i am the truth, that proof.

manta rays spray such sway in om

ebb and tide bringing me round to see

and see what i did with my tags!

ShadowinJoy 

EdwinBrown9 

amoeboids

Sabiha_X

OldieLocks 

forest_lily 

mysterious_aries

Eman-AQ

seasofme121016it'sallaboutme.tag.mememe